Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I asked my mum how she'd feel about me losing my virginity the day before I did. Am I the only one? :blush:
    But yeh, they know because I didn't bother hiding it and my mum just let us sleep in the same bed since I was 16...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I'll be at your house in 15 mins ;D
    Lol xD

Tut TUt meem

Also hell i didn't even know i'm having sex.. amazing how things can sneak up on you like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHarris)
    Tut TUt meem

Also hell i didn't even know i'm having sex.. amazing how things can sneak up on you like that
    Lmao, Harris, fancy bumping into you here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It would appear your intent on bumping into me in most circumstances

ReputationRep:
    My dad wouldn't let me stay at my boyfriends for ages because, with the boyf being 24 (I'm 17) he didn't want him to "violate" his baby girl. After a massive fight and a shout of "you do what you want anyway, why did you even bother asking?", I now stay at my bfs and I'm pretty sure he knows we have sex...especially as we're going on holiday next month. Mum doesn't really care, she asked if I needed to go on the pill but didn't want me to "rush into anything", bless her.

But I'm pretty sure mum knows now, after she asked me if my mate had stuffed his wolverine costume and I then went into a drunken detailed description of how tiny his **** was ( he gets it out a lot).... and tried to backtrack saying "but I don't have much frame of reference!"

Oops.

ReputationRep:
    Internet people are strange..
    But no i don't think my parents do cus i'm like a ninja... of love

ReputationRep:
    My mum knows I've done/do drugs occasionally and doesn't care at all.

But if she thought I wasn't a virgin she'd probably be pissed.

She'd also be pissed if she thought I smoked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexagonalBolts)
    I'm glad my parents are very very relaxed about it, they don't mind even if they're in the house

Although my mum has walked in while holding a tray of coffee and biscuits before...
    i hope this is true. really do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure my mum's oblivious

My friends parents found out she was at it with her bf when they found a used jonny on her bedside table :eek3: Talk about embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    my parents must have known but never let him stay in my bed, even though it was double, until we started uni (so like.. when we came home at holidays) and then after a very drunken new years eve disaster they definately knew (although didnt say as such, just next time he stayed round my mum made some awkward comments about not keeping everyone awake cos they needed to be up early)
    boyfriends parents pretty much always let us stay in the same room, and deffo knew after once making a joke about such things infront of their entire family that wasnt supposed to mean anything specific, he went bright red and tried to change the subject, and then they all knew, and laughed at him. so glad i wasnt there! his dad unfortunately likes to think he's funny and we'd get up in the morning and be greeted by knowing looks and 'good night was it kids' whatever had happened

ReputationRep:
    No. My parents are very much anti-sex before marriage so I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whats worse is when they think you are having sex with your gf and offering to buy you condoms to use; when you arent.
    This Is The Truest Thing I Ever Heard lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't tell my parents, but I don't think they would be upset or anything. It's just not something I ever intend to talk to my parents about! I don't think they would want to know either, fortunately I don't think they assume it's any of their business.

ReputationRep:
    My dad found condoms in my top drawer a couple of years ago :nn:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, thats awkward. O_O I think my parents have a very good idea. I'm in a long distance relationship so whenever he comes over to stay, they pretty much don't mind when we sleep in the same bed. My mom has a much better idea than my dad, because she took me to get the pill and when I missed a pill last month and asked her about it I think she got a good idea what I was concerned about!

I'm scared to death my boyfriends' parents/multiple siblings will one day walk in on us. -.-

ReputationRep:
    My mother does. When I was in the process of losing my virginity on the sofa she shouted downstairs; I ran to the bottom of the stairs with a duvet wrapped around me to find out that my sisters hamster had escaped, and ventured up towards her room. I put it back in the cage and continued. The funny thing is that the hamster escaped again and was eaten by one of the cats the same night.

There was a pretence, however, when I first started to bring my girlfriend. She did not let her sleep in my bed until so we slept on the sofa together, and eventually moved upstairs. My current girlfriend is coming to stay on Sunday for the first time, and my mother asked where she was going to sleep...

ReputationRep:
    I'd assume so

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do: I've been with my boyfriend for six years almost and as I am not a nun/saint/particularly religious person/owner of a chastity belt and they are not stupid I'm pretty sure that they've reached the logical conclusion. As long as we all maintain the pretence that I don't, everyone is happy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Me going to work sometime last year....

me: bye mum, cya tonight.
    mum: ok drive saf....what's that on the ground?
    me: what's what on the ground?
    mum: that shiny, square shaped packet...
    me: ohhh. that.
    mum: yes. that (cranky/trying not laugh face is now on)
    me: that would be an optical illusion.
    mum: sorry Deanna that actually looks like a condom, have a nice day at work.

AWKWARD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Me going to work sometime last year....

me: bye mum, cya tonight.
    mum: ok drive saf....what's that on the ground?
    me: what's what on the ground?
    mum: that shiny, square shaped packet...
    me: ohhh. that.
    mum: yes. that (cranky/trying not laugh face is now on)
    me: that would be an optical illusion.
    mum: sorry Deanna that actually looks like a condom, have a nice day at work.

AWKWARD
    Made me giggle :mmm:.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.