Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when can I apply for an overdraft with the natwest student account, they said in august but can anyone give me an exact date?

thanks

Results day; go to your branch with the UCAS confirmation letter thingy. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Overdrafts are a waste of time, they only benifit you for 1 month and you are then stuck in them forever! I am jst going to have 1 of £50 or £100 just incase of an emergency! I think if you have a part time job you shouldn't need an overdraft anyway

ReputationRep:
    You need a letter from ucas confirming an unconditional offer. So after results day.

ReputationRep:
    I never had to apply, I just had it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biodude)
    when can I apply for an overdraft with the natwest student account, they said in august but can anyone give me an exact date?

thanks

Not true.

You can apply at any time as long as you have a letter from the University stating that you will or would on condition be studying with them next year.

The difference being: you don't get the actual overdraft granted until results day. You can still have the account now - I do.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.