Turn on thread page Beta

Very attractive looking in person but plain in photos... watch

ReputationRep:
    Would this put you off?

ReputationRep:
    If your very attractive looking in person then my obvious answer would be no.

ReputationRep:
    Become a nudist?

ReputationRep:
    Put me off what?

Yes it would put me right off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    If your very attractive looking in person then my obvious answer would be no.
    But say- another bad thing about facebook- you are really attracted to somebody, then look through their photos... wouldn't that change their attractiveness?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the other way around. You should consider yourself lucky!

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather look good in photo's and be ugly in real life?........pfffffffffffffft.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but it's not like people have faces for photo's and you don't, it's just you seem insecure about looking at your own photo's tbh, a lot of people are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teshla^^)
    Would you rather look good in photo's and be ugly in real life?........pfffffffffffffft.
    I have always wondered what does pffffffffffft mean? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    I have always wondered what does pffffffffffft mean? :woo:
    Blow our air between your lips until they tremble and make a "pfffft" sound.

ReputationRep:
    I am sure you do not look that bad in photos. It's because you are used to seeing your reflection in the mirror and not in photos. It is said the more familiar something is, the more you deem it attractive. Plus most people's facebook photos are not very flattering, so don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trefusis1234445)
    I'm the other way around. You should consider yourself lucky!
    me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teshla^^)
    Blow our air between your lips until they tremble and make a "pfffft" sound.
    But I just go 'pffffffffffffffff and miss the 't' I don't think I can do it right.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pfft

ReputationRep:
    I have this problem actually, what I see in the mirror is much better than what comes out in photos, even from the same angles. I really don't photo well.

My worry is that i'll hook up with some girl, we exchange facebooks and that, and then she'll see my photos and just assume she was wasted on the night haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    I have this problem actually, what I see in the mirror is much better than what comes out in photos, even from the same angles. I really don't photo well.

My worry is that i'll hook up with some girl, we exchange facebooks and that, and then she'll see my photos and just assume she was wasted on the night haha.
    Lol same! Except for the girl part. It is a hard life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    But I just go 'pffffffffffffffff and miss the 't' I don't think I can do it right.
    You have do the ttuu with the toungue at the end or it doesn't work. Complete it is oddly stress-relieving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)

I only have 20 pics on facebook...5 are of me, the rest are just random :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Only if your planning on playout out a reltionship over Facebook

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.