Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "No poo-poo on the pee-pee" - John Dorian
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    for me, it hurt a lot a lot less than i was expecting
    but i don't really like it tbhs - feels like i'm gna poo on him at any moment, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    A way to avoid pregnancy I guess.
    But you can conceive via anal sex. Where do you think BNP members came from?

ReputationRep:
    It's different and all so very 'wrong'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprout.)
    This thread reminds me of the terrible, terrible events on efukt.com.

Oh dear.
    Do I dare risk going on that?

ReputationRep:
    It's not really that much of a taboo any more. You must be a pretty boring sexual partner if you aren't at least interested in putting things in your ass (and I say that as a fairly straight guy) - feels good man.

ReputationRep:
    none of the guys ive been with have been into that, at all.
    but some i know are and see it as the 'ultimate goal' - dunno why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    I can't believe so many guys are so naive.It is a revolting idea but it is all about power and dominance,showing her who's boss.You can call him an alpha male,machismo or sadist, but it is all in the thrill/excitement of breaking convention and actually playing out your most bizarre sexual deviances,because you know that you can by virtue of been a STUD.
    I would never do it(too disgusting/unatural) but you've got to admit that the sadistic idea of violating your girl is pretty erotic if not mind blowing,in a good way ofcourse.
    um no? First, this whole notion of a struggle for dominance is archaic and, for the most part, irrelevant in a good relationship. Second, "breaking convention" is in itself stupid, because as noted its gaining wider acceptance and second its not some new event that was just thought about two years ago. I assure you, at many points of human history someone though "i should shove something there". The whole stud comment is irrelevant. And i question your sanity if you think of anal as the "sadistic idea of violating your girl is pretty erotic if not mind blowing". Aside from the fact that shoving anything inside someone is generally violating them, i don't really find it erotic at all.. in fact somewhat disgusting.
    And yes i am guy.

ReputationRep:
    Every hole's a goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    none of the guys ive been with have been into that, at all.
    but some i know are and see it as the 'ultimate goal' - dunno why.
    Says you of the latex gloves. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Just one of those things.

I was always eager to do it...did it...didnt go to well...didnt want to do it for a while...now am back at the eager to do it stage. Strange times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Do I dare risk going on that?
    If you have a strong stomach, and a morbidly curious personality.

ReputationRep:
    It's a hole, simple as that.

Plus it feels awesome. Give your boyfriend a break and let him have a little fun. Sex doesn't always have to be equal.

ReputationRep:
    Tighter, more friction and also its a sign of trust in the guy, since its not intended as an entrance.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to try it just so I can find out for myself that it's not all that. So it's mostly curiosity really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tell him sure you would allow him to have anal sex with you, as long as you can strapon and give him anal. I find that usually works.
    And what do you do if they say yes?

The way I see it, if a lot of gay men like it there must be something good about it. Why not give it a try? Sure it might hurt afterwards, but so does my head after a night of drinking. Doesn't stop most people.

ReputationRep:
    We like it because it's wrong...

ReputationRep:
    One boy told me he liked it because it's like having sex with a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't generalise, i'm not too keen on sticking my willy up anybody's stinker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    I dont think id ever want to try it, i dont see how the reciever would get any pleasure from it surely it must hurt alot?

Ohhhhh yesss, indeed there is much pleasure to be had and much that is missed out on by those who have never tried or are too "vanilla" to admit to wanting to try it :P

I think many men like the idea of anal sex because of how many men like to see a nice arse on a man/woman. The "wanting to do it" for me does not come out of actually being up there, it's the fact that I like a good toosh to look at/feel/whatever.

Plus, for receptive males at any rate, there is a hell of a lot of pleasure to be had. Ever heard of hands free orgasms? You'd be surprised how easy they are to come to through the right anal intercourse.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.