Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As a guy (chuckles to himself) I do not see any pleasure from anal. simples. some do and others dont, it is a case of individual preference. Vagina for the win please...

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirandrew)
    um no? First, this whole notion of a struggle for dominance is archaic and, for the most part, irrelevant in a good relationship. Second, "breaking convention" is in itself stupid, because as noted its gaining wider acceptance and second its not some new event that was just thought about two years ago. I assure you, at many points of human history someone though "i should shove something there". The whole stud comment is irrelevant. And i question your sanity if you think of anal as the "sadistic idea of violating your girl is pretty erotic if not mind blowing". Aside from the fact that shoving anything inside someone is generally violating them, i don't really find it erotic at all.. in fact somewhat disgusting.
    And yes i am guy.
    a gay one too

ReputationRep:
    i think its kind of disguusting. why would you want to put your penis into an area where a persons shiitt is stored?

ReputationRep:
    We just enjoy watching you girls walk funny afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    Indeed, there are a growing number of heterosexual couples who indulge in the woman pleasuring the man's prostate from the inside, i.e. fingering or wearing a strap on.

Seriously, guys, there IS a HELL of a lot of pleasure that you could potentially miss out on. Get over your taboos :P

Imagine... hands-free orgasms...
    what that mean foo
    http://www.becks.com/wp-content/uplo...09/05/mr_t.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    what that mean foo
    An orgasm without touching your penis.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't do it. Why the hell would I want to put it up the same place that excrement comes out of of..

ReputationRep:
    Not if my life depended on it! Absolutely disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Says you of the latex gloves. :rolleyes:
    you love it really

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...***-Stick.aspx

ReputationRep:
    I think some guys like it because it'd kind of like a dominance thing.
    It's not really that painful depending on the penis size, just use loads of lube though and a condoms btter for hygenie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    you love it really
    This may or may not be true. :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    Taboo element.

ReputationRep:
    To have more domination over Women than we already do. Plus it's tight.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I don't understand it either! If I were a boy (oh u c what i did thar) I wouldn't want to put my schlong anywhere NEAR where the poo comes out of.

ReputationRep:
    Every holes a goal? When someone says you can't have it, it makes you want it more. Haha

ReputationRep:
    must feel so good, and u can shoot ur load in the girls hole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    yeah I don't understand it either! If I were a boy (oh u c what i did thar) I wouldn't want to put my schlong anywhere NEAR where the poo comes out of.
    To be fair, the vagina is still kinda near where poo comes out of:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    It's also drier (unless you lubricate copiously) and thoroughly unhygienic (unless you use a condom, in which case any additional pressure hardly offsets the resultant loss of sensation), not to mention the raft of potential complications associated with gradual loosening of the anal sphincter.

Assuming she's tight enough elsewhere, and the 'taboo' factor isn't compelling, I can scarcely see the point.
    The bit in bold is a myth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.