Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who gets turned on more in your relationship? Watch

Please keep anon or delete.

I'm female, and I'm so much more horny and dirty than my boyfriend, which I think is quite unusual. It's usually the male who is more horny, but is this just a stereotype, or are we the exceptions?

So, who gets turned on more and demands the most sexual activity in your relationship?

Definately me ( female). The boyfriend doesn't really care!

I don't know because I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend. I have a high sex drive, but when it comes to doing the act, he gets turned on the most. Weird I know xD

ReputationRep:
    defos the guy
    i get bored and just can't be bothered to move anymore, lol

ReputationRep:
    Probably my han...I mean...girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banquo)
    Yes, of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Yes, of course
    No, seriously!

It's..err, she's, very driven in the bedroom department. We have schedules and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andiio)
    Why are you, presumably, posting your own Anonymous answers OP? A subtle 'bump' would have worked :P
    They are different anonymous posters.

ReputationRep:
    Is it embarassing that it was me in my last relationship? I think I have a ridiculously high sex drive! But i think he had a very low sex drive as well.... .. . .

ReputationRep:
    No, seriously!

It's..err, she's, very driven in the bedroom department. We have schedules and everything.
    I have no doubt about that
    Haha xD

ReputationRep:
    My gf defo, im too busy getting turned on by other girls lol

I'd say it's about level, really.

(Original post by crrrrrash)
    defos the guy
    i get bored and just can't be bothered to move anymore, lol
    You're not really having very good sex, then.

ReputationRep:
    I get turned on easier I think. But my boyfriend does get horny quite often too. Meh, don't think there's much between it to be honest we're both just as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:
    Ya rekon?

I dunno perhaps they are, but I don't think that 3 anonymous posters came along in a row who all type very similarly to the OP, if not exactly the same. Everyone has their own typing quirks. Anyway, I would presume that if they clicked on a topic like this they must of been comfortable to answer the question without hiding behind the anonymous button?

Either way it doesn't really matter, I was just interested.
    :facepalm:

Look carefully.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Ya rekon?

I dunno perhaps they are, but I don't think that 3 anonymous posters came along in a row who all type very similarly to the OP, if not exactly the same. Everyone has their own typing quirks. Anyway, I would presume that if they clicked on a topic like this they must of been comfortable to answer the question without hiding behind the anonymous button?

Either way it doesn't really matter, I was just interested.
    It's pretty sad to make up 3 different accounts for the same question.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I know what you're getting at, but if I hit the anonymous button I could pretend to be a member of the opposite sex too if I felt so inclined.

Either way like I said I was just curious, you two most probably right and they're all unique
    On TSR, if someone posts anonymously, they keep the same ''anonymous user".

For example - if the OP was to post again, it would come up with "Anonymous 1, Thread Starter". If the person that posted second were to post again, it would come up with "Anonymous 2", etc.

So it's impossible. The only way what you're saying could be possible, is if the OP made three different TSR accounts and posted seperately from each of them. Which I doubt he/she has done :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you, presumably, posting your own Anonymous answers OP? A subtle 'bump' would have worked :P

:o:

OP - I'm fairly it's pretty random, it's just a stereotype that guys want it more. Also men and women peak sexually at different times on average

ReputationRep:
    I definitely get more turned on. I'm shy and kind of secretive about it so he probably thinks the opposite. Haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.