Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so basically I was talking with my friends and which guy you would fancy.

So i said chandler bing because I think hes attractive and funny. However, my friends was like WTF and then proceeded to tell me i have the worst taste in men. I dont fancy zac effron, shocker I know!
    I like smart,funny and goofy guys and my friends made me feel like its a bad thing.

So are they right and do i have bad taste in men?

ReputationRep:
    He is a great man.

ReputationRep:
    There's no right and wrong. People have different tastes.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    no you don't. but why are you so bothered about it? its only a problem if you like men that are really bad for you

ReputationRep:
    I totally started developing my Bing-crush when he was dressed as a large pink bunny in The One With the Halloween Party.

You probably think I'm joking too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Depends how your taste buds work.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh he is good looking!

ReputationRep:
    Thats my taste in men tooo!!! Although I have a slight thing for ginger boys (I think its my Scottish roots) so I probably don't have the mainstream taste in men either. But i like it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, absolutely nothing wrong with your taste in men. Actually I think in many way my bf is like Chandler lol

ReputationRep:

So i said chandler bing because I think hes attractive and funny. However, my friends was like WTF and then proceeded to tell me i have the worst taste in men. I dont fancy zac effron, shocker I know!
    I like smart,funny and goofy guys and my friends made me feel like its a bad thing.

A lot of girls like smart funny and goofy guys,

otherwise I'd be a very lonely man...

ReputationRep:
    I love to find a guy who is like chandler bing.

ReputationRep:
    i love chandler!

ReputationRep:
    Zac Efron, ew. So what you don't like mainstream men? :p: Sometimes it's good to be different, and it's your taste - no-one else should decide it for you. You don't have bad taste

ReputationRep:
    obviously it would be chandler.

or mike if we're including minor characters.

but yeah, your friends are just weird.

ReputationRep:
    I have similar taste!! Zac Effron doesn't do it for me either... too ordinary I think. I like the Chandler character because he has a naturally happy complexion, a cute side, he's funny and ... well whatever. There's nothing wrong with him! Actually, all my life I've always fancied the guy who my friends never looked at twice. I like it like that though

thank you. Its true I dont like mainstream guys like christino rolnaldo or russell brand. Complete turn off for me.

ReputationRep:
    thank you. Its true I dont like mainstream guys like christino rolnaldo or russell brand. Complete turn off for me.
    Thanks for the info.

ReputationRep:

If you meant Chandler Bing the fictional character, I would turn gay for him.

However if you meant Matthew Perry the actor.. I would turn gay for him.

Oh and i'm told my sarcasm and sense of humour is identical to chandler :3
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    There's no right and wrong. People have different tastes.
    This.

I love Chandler :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    I would marry a Chandler Bing any day.

Like, really.

Zac Efron is a little tadpole as far as I'm concerned.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.