Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so basically I was talking with my friends and which guy you would fancy.

So i said chandler bing because I think hes attractive and funny. However, my friends was like WTF and then proceeded to tell me i have the worst taste in men. I dont fancy zac effron, shocker I know!
    I like smart,funny and goofy guys and my friends made me feel like its a bad thing.

So are they right and do i have bad taste in men?

ReputationRep:
    He is a great man.

ReputationRep:
    There's no right and wrong. People have different tastes.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    no you don't. but why are you so bothered about it? its only a problem if you like men that are really bad for you

ReputationRep:
    I totally started developing my Bing-crush when he was dressed as a large pink bunny in The One With the Halloween Party.

You probably think I'm joking too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Depends how your taste buds work.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh he is good looking!

ReputationRep:
    Thats my taste in men tooo!!! Although I have a slight thing for ginger boys (I think its my Scottish roots) so I probably don't have the mainstream taste in men either. But i like it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, absolutely nothing wrong with your taste in men. Actually I think in many way my bf is like Chandler lol

ReputationRep:

So i said chandler bing because I think hes attractive and funny. However, my friends was like WTF and then proceeded to tell me i have the worst taste in men. I dont fancy zac effron, shocker I know!
    I like smart,funny and goofy guys and my friends made me feel like its a bad thing.

A lot of girls like smart funny and goofy guys,

otherwise I'd be a very lonely man...

ReputationRep:
    I love to find a guy who is like chandler bing.

ReputationRep:
    i love chandler!

ReputationRep:
    Zac Efron, ew. So what you don't like mainstream men? :p: Sometimes it's good to be different, and it's your taste - no-one else should decide it for you. You don't have bad taste

ReputationRep:
    obviously it would be chandler.

or mike if we're including minor characters.

but yeah, your friends are just weird.

ReputationRep:
    I have similar taste!! Zac Effron doesn't do it for me either... too ordinary I think. I like the Chandler character because he has a naturally happy complexion, a cute side, he's funny and ... well whatever. There's nothing wrong with him! Actually, all my life I've always fancied the guy who my friends never looked at twice. I like it like that though

thank you. Its true I dont like mainstream guys like christino rolnaldo or russell brand. Complete turn off for me.

ReputationRep:
    thank you. Its true I dont like mainstream guys like christino rolnaldo or russell brand. Complete turn off for me.
    Thanks for the info.

ReputationRep:

If you meant Chandler Bing the fictional character, I would turn gay for him.

However if you meant Matthew Perry the actor.. I would turn gay for him.

Oh and i'm told my sarcasm and sense of humour is identical to chandler :3
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    There's no right and wrong. People have different tastes.
    This.

I love Chandler :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    I would marry a Chandler Bing any day.

Like, really.

Zac Efron is a little tadpole as far as I'm concerned.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.