The Student Room Group

Guys: your thoughts on girls' periods!

For me it is like just a complete turn off when it comes to thinking about girls and their periods. I mean, it's just a disgusting process...people say nature and the body is beautiful but not when it comes to menstruation! The whole notion is just totally nasty, and kind of makes me question a girl's hygiene if I find she is on her period I immediately think ' :eek3: oh no, has she showered regularly? is she just walking around with that fanny nappy all smothered in blood? :puke: ' Also just absolutely hate it when girls just find an excuse to tell us they're on their period, immediately this nasty graphic mental image comes in my head! :mad:

So guys, what do you think about this, are you put off it as much as I am? and girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?

Scroll to see replies

I don't mind it, it happens.

It's just annoying having to put off sex for another 5 days to a week =/
Reply 2
No, you are a freak.
It's not something I think most men want to hear about. We know it happens, all we need to know are the dates and after then, leave it be. It does annoy me when female friends feel the need to go into painful detail...
Reply 4
feh, don't care. It's just blood.
Oh ffs... why does being on a period suggest that the women might not be clean and hygienic???
I find ignorance and immaturity in guys really gross.
Your mother has or used to have periods. Does is still feel gross now? :rolleyes:
Reply 8
if the river runs red, take the dirt track instead.
Reply 9
period does not mean any less hygenic :lolwut: and 'fanny nappy' :lolwut:
heart shaped box
Your mother has or used to have periods. Does is still feel gross now? :rolleyes:

OP is a congealed blob of blood in his mums period mess.
I feel sorry girls have to go through them...they get it worse than us, that's for sure :frown:
I can see why guys find it nasty but i dont think they should be so bothered when we talk about it. What if you end up being a single parent and your daughter needs to ask you things about it? I just think guys should know what goes on for us 20% of the time!
And the thing i find most gross about a guy is bad hygiene, particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol
Reply 14
shorty.loves.angels
Oh ffs... why does being on a period suggest that the women might not be clean and hygienic???

Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)
Reply 15
What I find gross about guys: smeg.
HAHA. Every hot girl you have ever liked has had a period before. Haha, all of them 'unclean' with bloody 'fanny nappies'. Haha, ruining their images for you.
heart shaped box

this :yep:
Smile88egc
And the thing i find most gross about a guy is bad hygiene, particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol

What on? Their trouser? Their hand? How is that unhygienic anyway!
Reply 19
This has turned petty rather quickly.

"omg guys are gross too eww"

Latest