The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
But every girl in this thread apart from you has said that period sex is gross or at best they neither found it a turn-on or turn-off. You are saying it's a major turn-on which is totally different to every girl in this thread.

As well as that, you find kissing a hot girl 'totally repulsive' but many girls would be fine with it or even be turned on.

I don't understand your preferences tbh. :redface:

Well, maybe I'm not like other girls, then :s-smilie:
Preferences can be different for each individual, you know :erm:
Reply 261
I don't mind the actual period or the process of it but it would be nice if they were a little more hygienic about it instead of just throwing their stuff on the street or in public bins.
Original post by thoyub
I don't mind the actual period or the process of it but it would be nice if they were a little more hygienic about it instead of just throwing their stuff on the street or in public bins.

You say that like that's what all girls do. :s-smilie:
Reply 263
Original post by Maid Marian
You say that like that's what all girls do.

Don't worry it's going to take him a long while to work down those negative rep points with an attitude like this.
Reply 264
Original post by Maid Marian
You say that like that's what all girls do. :s-smilie:

Not all but I just see that all the time and it is a bit weird tbh. :eek:
Reply 265
Original post by Zarek

Don't worry it's going to take him a long while to work down those negative rep points with an attitude like this.

What attitude? You think girls don't do stuff like that?
Original post by C++Hacker
Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)

Whats the alternative??

Its not like we have the choice to expel it all in one ten minute sitting. Much as we'd like to.

Perhaps if you did a bit of research about how it works and why it happens you wouldn't be so childish about it. Its just a bit of blood.

Idiot
Reply 267
Original post by thoyub
What attitude? You think girls don't do stuff like that?

Most girls don't do stuff like that. Period

:teehee:
Locking this as this thread is four years old.

Latest