Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: your thoughts on girls' periods! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Pants? since when?

I think by pants you meant a girls face :awesome:
    What else is a girl's face for. that's why guys care about how the girl's face looks like, so they can splash out their own white paint and create a piece of art :yep:
    THAT is exactly what girls find disgusting about guys. And since a girls' face is only good for splashing white paint over, then it's only fair that women get to do the same with the red paint...equal rights and all that. ENGLAND! lol

ReputationRep:
    Never trust an animal which bleeds every month and doesn't die :no:

ReputationRep:
    Genitals? no no, us guys aren't like your girls...when we urinate we keep it going as a uniform stable projectile, it doesn't go all over our genitals! that's just nasty.
    it doesnt tend to go all over our genitals either, i think that person just wees wrongly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    Originally Posted by Smile88egc
    And the thing i find most gross about a guy is bad hygiene, particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol

cowsgoquack:
    What on? Their trouser? Their hand? How is that unhygienic anyway!

-----------------------------------------------
    (my quote button isnt working)

With the toilet paper used for wiping urine from your genitals fool!
    toilet paper??
    for one that would just be weird and unnecessary
    two, they dont have toilet paper next to urinals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gez_09*)
    THAT is exactly what girls find disgusting about guys. And since a girls' face is only good for splashing white paint over, then it's only fair that women get to do the same with the red paint...equal rights and all that. ENGLAND! lol
    Interesting point!
    But it's not just white paint you know, some go as far as using their yellow piss paint, and they can vary the tones with different water intakes and season.

Summer: faint yellow, winter: lime green.

Ahh the beautiful paint brush that is the penis :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Well there should be! You can't shake every lst drop off! But you can wipe it off

ReputationRep:
    Having never used a urinal i wouldn't know, but what i'm saying is there should be paper if there isn't!
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Well there should be! You can't shake every lst drop off! But you can wipe it off
    wipe what off? a guys penis doesnt become drenched in urine after he wees, at least not in my experience. it comes out of a hole at the end and goes straight out. unless you want him to scrub the inside of the urethra?

ReputationRep:
    OP's old school, he'll build a shed for his girlfriend/wife to go in to hide their shame :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Having never used a urinal i wouldn't know, but what i'm saying is there should be paper if there isn't!

You'd get far more bj's if you did wipe boys, im sure of it.
    So when I'm out for my 18th in a couple of weeks, the thing to say to girls is "yeah, so I just wiped after peeing - what's the deal with shaking, am I right?", and this will lead to certain success? (I'm not being sarcastic here)

ReputationRep:
    next you will be asking us to wash it with soap after every piss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    why?
    I'm getting the impression you like giving BJ's to penises which will provide a tangy taste, and perhaps a drop or two of urine residue left from the morning's visit to the toilet?

ReputationRep:
    just the end, in the end of the foreskin is where it lurks. Im not saying it gets drenched, im saying a few drops lurk. and i dont like it. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    God, calm the **** down. Blood isn't dirty, OP, and a girl isn't any less hygienic when on a period. I don't know why I'm bothering to reply, really, as you seem like an immature little boy. Fact is, girls have periods, most of us don't mind them, get over it. K? I find guys' balls pretty weird. Do I complain about them? No. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone, including women, have thought about a period as indepth as you seem to have done. Stop thinking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting the impression you like giving BJ's to penises which will provide a tangy taste, and perhaps a drop or two of urine residue left from the morning's visit to the toilet?
    urine isn't tangy. its a ripe silky golden juice whos warmth caresses your tongue and softens your throat.

noob.

ReputationRep:
    Personally i think wet wipes would be better than toilet paper for wiping as tissue tends to stick to wet penis and not come off easily....
    But yeah after that comes soap and water lol

ReputationRep:
    Good luck finding a gf then, OP.

ReputationRep:
    and how do you know what urine tastes like?!?

ReputationRep:
    i dont really have any thoughts? its normal tbh i dont really care

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.