Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    You'd be the gay one for sucking it, my biatch

Seriously who the **** is this guy? lol

ReputationRep:
    OP, how old are you exactly? Because you sound like a 12 year old :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol just get over it! At any one time around 25% of girls around you will be on their periods, its really not that big of a deal. And as for fanny nappies (theyre called pads/towels if you would care to be accurate) would you rather we just went au natural?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie_90)
    I don't mind it, it happens.

It's just annoying having to put off sex for another 5 days to a week =/
    Your not a man unless you've had blood on your sword.

ReputationRep:
    OP you're a ******* loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    What if I stab a person and then rub my penis on the wound, is that an acceptable alternative? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For me it is like just a complete turn off when it comes to thinking about girls and their periods. I mean, it's just a disgusting process...people say nature and the body is beautiful but not when it comes to menstruation! The whole notion is just totally nasty, and kind of makes me question a girl's hygiene if I find she is on her period I immediately think ' :eek3: oh no, has she showered regularly? is she just walking around with that fanny nappy all smothered in blood? :puke: ' Also just absolutely hate it when girls just find an excuse to tell us they're on their period, immediately this nasty graphic mental image comes in my head! :mad:

So guys, what do you think about this, are you put off it as much as I am? and girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?
    lol...this is funny because me n my friend were wondering what guys thought of the whole process! haha lol....tbh i have to agree because i would NEVER talk about it with a guy ewwwwwwwww..... even hate it when girls talk about it in detail :eek3: ... makes me cringe.. but i disagree about hygiene, it doesn't make you unclean you numpty!... its a private thing we can't control...i don't think you boys realise how lucky you are... we have to consider sooo much more than you so stop complaining ... you got it easy! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    My friend's **** was bleeding once because of a rough hand job...

...when he told me it seemed a bit more than I needed to know

ReputationRep:
    What if I stab a person and then rub my penis on the wound, is that an acceptable alternative? :rolleyes:

Strange strange boy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    I find ignorance and immaturity in guys really gross.
    This. Exactly. +rep.

I hate the fact that you deem blood to be unhygienic? What is wrong with you? It IS nature at the end of the day. You don't have to put up with periods, so don't complain about them.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. If the OP can offer a suitable alternative to our methods for "containing" our periods, he can jolly well get himself on Dragons Den. Otherwise, quit complaining about a natural process which you don't even have to go through.

Sorry, I've just been extra sensitive today, my mood's been all over the place, and I don't know why. Leave me alone! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
    that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)
    Blood and faeces are not equivalent. Nor is a vagina equivalent to what you are referring to. You need help.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    I find it gross aswell, vile actually.

And girls trying to defend themselves - How would you feel if guys bled from their penises..

/period. - lol
    If men had periods I would not make a thread complaining about how gross it is that men have periods.

ReputationRep:
    This whole thread has absolutely restored my faith in TSR.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I'm going to draw comparison to putting a plaster on that cut thats pouring blood. how gross is that?!

ReputationRep:
    I always wonder whether girls become sexually aroused when they stick a tampon up their woo-hoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    I always wonder whether girls become sexually aroused when they stick a tampon up their woo-hoo!
    This made me lol.

And no. We don't.

HOWEVER:

OP, you are a knobber. Natural process yada yada yada... if periods are all you got to complain about, you have a nice life. Think how horrible it is for us girls! No sex for 5 days is HELL for us too! And, just to annoy you a bit more, you don't have to go through the stomach cramps, the anger at NOTHING, the desire to shower every half an hour, and the crying at fricking RSPCA adverts.

Arrgh!

Edit: I don't cry at RSPCA adverts, but I know people who have!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    OP is a congealed blob of blood in his mums period mess.
    And heres me thinking the cow goes . . .

Meow :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol
    Oh My God! I Know Exactly What You Mean!
    As If Guys can turn round and say we're not hygienic!

Jeeeeez. OP is a *****!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.