Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I actually like periods because it means I do not have to go down on my girlfriend; yet I can continue to have sex. I think I have only ever stopped once when having sex seemed to make it much much worse. Girls always seem to have more of an issue with it than I do.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care bout the period, to be honest. I'd still lick them out if they asked, doesn't bother me. Just blood and tissue. Plus, women tend to be hornier and more sensitive when on their period, meaning better orgasms for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    What if I stab a person and then rub my penis on the wound, is that an acceptable alternative? :rolleyes:
    You'd rather rub your penis in a wound that a womans vagina, that's weird man on so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Don't really care bout the period, to be honest. I'd still lick them out if they asked, doesn't bother me. Just blood and tissue. Plus, women tend to be hornier and more sensitive when on their period, meaning better orgasms for them.
    The blood that leaves the vagina isn't the same blood as if you got a cut. The vagina blood contains the placenta or the lining of the uterus one of them. So that may be why he is saying it is gross.

In fairness I don't care if a girl has a period, what I don't want though is for the girl to tell me about the blood oozing around WHEN I'M EATING and their in front of me. This happens so often, the girl will randomly say her blood is flowing out, DURING MY MEAL. It is so gross to get that image when eating a fricking meal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kultist)
    feh, don't care. It's just blood.
    Not entirely :/

ReputationRep:
    i know periods aren't the nicest things and for guys it doesn't have much to do with them really.
    as long as guys know dates and stuff.

but im sorry periods are a natural thing.
    and we cant get rid of them.
    alot of the time we don't like having periods either.
    and its not the best thing in the world and im sure we'd like to stop having them sometimes.

but you try having a period.
    if men could magically have periods within a few hours they'd be begging for it to stop.
    men have it easy - no periods,giving birth.
    and that a whole new debate - men couldn't handle giving birth.
    women are strong and stronger than men think.
    we put up with so much.
    women deserve to be respected periods and all.

and the reason we have periods is to give birth.
    to create life.
    the reason your ******* here is coz of periods.
    your mother suffered periods so you could be here.
    they'd be no human life if it wasn't for periods and women.
    so how you can have a go is disgusting.

i know im being quite feminist but these points are true.
    and you don't know what periods are like.
    i understand period's aren't important to men and rightly so and there are some men out there who are fine with periods.
    but for those of you who don't well im sorry im disgusted by what your saying.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with a period? I like it because it means I can spend time with my girlfriend and not have to think about having sex to please her. I like it.

But as i've heard it put "How can you trust something that bleeds that much but doesn't die?" Something i dont really agree with...

ReputationRep:
    In fact, there are now debates on whether men are really necessary.
    Having studied biology and sociology and a bit of psychology (and im sure other students of these subjects will also tell you), there will come a day where biologically (without taking into account moral considerations) men will be useless.

HA!

Stick that in your pipe and SMOKE IT!

Sorry I got a tad carried away :P

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a big bag of cringe.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how a period is any worse than wanting to stick your favourite appendage in someone's back passage.

Ok, it's not the nicest thing in the world....for men or for women. I think we should all get over the whole period thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparkyInLove)
    Having studied biology and sociology and a bit of psychology (and im sure other students of these subjects will also tell you), there will come a day where biologically (without taking into account moral considerations) men will be useless.

HA!

Your stupidity is almost laughable, especially since you have "studied biology and sociology and a bit of psychology". Psychological and sociological issues derive from the concrete universal - human biology. Not only is it biologically impossible to remove men from the gene pool, or make them "useless". But these psychological and social issues are abstract; devaluing a males position in reproduction would not influence gender roles as "[m]otherhood is a biological fact, while fatherhood is a social invention" (Margaret Mead). If women were ever in a position that threatened the superiority of man then he would simply change the psychological and social power structures to position himself on top, again.

ReputationRep:

HA!

You realise that it was a man who artifically made sperm, as always it is a man who does these things. Also around 94% of the population are useless really because they don't really help mankind to move forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    You realise that it was a man who artifically made sperm, as always it is a man who does these things. Also around 94% of the population are useless really because they don't really help mankind to move forward.
    Let's not turn this into a men> women discussion.

We don't want to do away with the men ( :hubba:)...as long as they grow up about periods that is. lol

ReputationRep:
    Uhh...

...i didnt mean to cause upset sorry

I dont claim to be clever or be something im not.
    I just read articles and peice together what i have been taught
    Im sorry if i caused offense

ReputationRep:
    To make things clear...Im sorry...but i do LOVE MEN!

I wouldnt ever want to get rid of them cos i love them
    Im no feminist.
    I just awkwardly threw a spanner in the works

ReputationRep:
    I've had sex with girls when they've been on their periods, even done oral. I really couldn't give a toss. Girls get horny just before a period and a lot of girls I know, get horny during and at the end.

ReputationRep:
    I just hate it when girls use it as an excuse for when they're being a moody cow.

ReputationRep:
    To make things clear...Im sorry...but i do LOVE MEN!

I wouldnt ever want to get rid of them cos i love them
    Im no feminist.
    I just awkwardly threw a spanner in the works
    Also who would fix your cars and sinks

ReputationRep:
    I know it's nature and all but it is a little gross.
    I just don't mention anything and get on with life for the next 5-7 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    For me it is like just a complete turn off when it comes to thinking about girls and their periods. I mean, it's just a disgusting process...people say nature and the body is beautiful but not when it comes to menstruation! The whole notion is just totally nasty, and kind of makes me question a girl's hygiene if I find she is on her period I immediately think ' :eek3: oh no, has she showered regularly? is she just walking around with that fanny nappy all smothered in blood? :puke: ' Also just absolutely hate it when girls just find an excuse to tell us they're on their period, immediately this nasty graphic mental image comes in my head! :mad:

So guys, what do you think about this, are you put off it as much as I am? and girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?
    Well I'm a vampire. So for me it's basically like Christmas come early. :woo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.