Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Uh, OP, it's NATURE. There isn't a lot we can do about it except take unnatural man-made things (I SWEAR most of contrception was created by a man to lessen periods) to stop us being so heavy/long/on lots. Isn't my favourite time every 3 months but we HAVE to. Cos the bit that comes out is what could have been a baby, so I think you'd feel better knowing that was happening, than all the girls you've shagged are having babies.

ReputationRep:
    I have no thoughts on girls periods....

You're a freak- weird c'h'unt

ReputationRep:
    The OP makes it sound like he's blaming girls for having periods.

Sorry, OP :rolleyes: I'll try not to have one next month.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Er, it's only blood. Plenty of people wander around wearing plasters or bandages, and as long you change the dressing regularly it's not considered unhygenic. Towels and tampons aren't really comparable to nappies...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you damn girls having your periods. Who do you think you are?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I tend to think that it's worse for them than it is for me, so I put up with the dashing to the loo, mood swings and that sort of thing. Nothing I can do about it is there? :p:

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me question my faith in humanity

ReputationRep:
    They taste great. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    If men had periods I would not make a thread complaining about how gross it is that men have periods.
    No, but another girl would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    For me it is like just a complete turn off when it comes to thinking about girls and their periods. I mean, it's just a disgusting process...people say nature and the body is beautiful but not when it comes to menstruation! The whole notion is just totally nasty, and kind of makes me question a girl's hygiene if I find she is on her period I immediately think ' :eek3: oh no, has she showered regularly? is she just walking around with that fanny nappy all smothered in blood? :puke: ' Also just absolutely hate it when girls just find an excuse to tell us they're on their period, immediately this nasty graphic mental image comes in my head! :mad:

So guys, what do you think about this, are you put off it as much as I am? and girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?
    You are either 10, gay or a troll..either way you have a lot of growing up to do. Periods are yes a natural thing, which happen to all females, not much you can do about it, and it's very possible to have a period and still be very clean! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the OP receives oral sex very often.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to accept their existence. They are just made up to get attention.

I wonder if the OP has ever gotten laid before...

ReputationRep:
    It's not that unhygeinic anyway, it's just the lining of the uterus and the "fanny nappy" :rolleyes: you refer to is of course going to have blood on it but is sanitary, hence why they're called sanitary towels. We find it disgusting you splooge everywhere but we don't say anything, and yes, some of you do talk about that.

ReputationRep:
    lol well i'd rather have a period than not have one at all, i'm sure most people would :| (for the slow ones i'm talking about being pregnant)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    lol well i'd rather have a period than not have one at all, i'm sure most people would :| (for the slow ones i'm talking about being pregnant)
    well at first I thought you were a guy wishing he was a girl.

Also, you have a purple sparkly violin? :eek:

Not bothered - the only thing wrong is bringing it up in conversation. To quote Fry, the standard of female conversation is slipping

ReputationRep:
    i think periods are proof that god does not exist.

why do that to people?!!?

anyway, they happen and we have to deal with them theres not much more to them? i wouldnt ever tell my girlfriend im not seeing her just because shes on or something like that..
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Get over it. Girls don't like their periods any more than you do :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    well at first I thought you were a guy wishing he was a girl.

Also, you have a purple sparkly violin? :eek:
    ehe, I forgot I didn't have my sex next to my username

And yup I do And it's electric (L)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.