Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    ehe, I forgot I didn't have my sex next to my username

And yup I do And it's electric (L)
    I'm so jealous

ReputationRep:
    lol...I think your post shows how ridiculously immature you are mate.

what an idiot :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wow that a bit extreme but yeah its a big turn off for me, and no me thinking doesnt make me immature!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    No, but another girl would.
    Right.... OKAY then....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OP, if it disgusts you so much, why have you made a thread about it?

PERIODS. PERIODS PERIODS PERIODS. PERIODS.PERIODS.

Sorry, does that make you uncomfortable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heart shaped box)
    Your mother has or used to have periods. Does is still feel gross now? :rolleyes:
    is that a joke? or do you actually think that thinking about your mom's genitals isn't going to gross people (alright, boys) out at all?

(but anyway in general it isn't gross)

ReputationRep:
    I have very little knowledge on them :P I'll just let girls deal with it and that's that haha.

ReputationRep:
    You get alot of women don't you?

ReputationRep:
    LOL - my bf's sitting next to me wondering what all the fuss is about, 'Tbh, I don't mind resembling a barber shop pole once in a while' :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    it's part of life...we can't make it go away as much as we'd like to..!but yeah i do agree that its gross when girls have to tell everyone..!

ReputationRep:
    I was at a boarding school. So there was a time every month when all the girls would become evil man-hating chocaholics. We all used to avoid them at that time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
    that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)
    Of course! Why don't we just use the loo, because we can control the flow of our periods! :rolleyes:

Seriously, they're not that gross. I think you have a lot of growing up to do OP.

What I found most gross about guys: referring to sanitary products as 'nappies' and the whole 'shaking dry' instead of just wiping...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thompsonbassman)
    i think periods are proof that god does not exist.

why do that to people?!!?

anyway, they happen and we have to deal with them theres not much more to them? i wouldnt ever tell my girlfriend im not seeing her just because shes on or something like that..
    To be honest, they're really not that bad. And, if I can't be bothered to have one, I can chose not to [the Pill, Norethisterone, getting stressed...]

They tell you as their probably in bad moods, cos it hurts, and you don't take it seriously! It's BLOOD LOSS, I have to take iron pills/the pill for it!

What I find gross about guys? mostly I wonder 'bout their hygiene too. I do have an unhygienic friend though who smells (eww), but I have a shower everyday! Most of us probably smell better than lots of guys even when were on. Oh, and I hate really muscle-y/hairy guys too

ReputationRep:
    I think girls get it worse... they actually have to go through with it!!
    And believe me... we think it's gross too, because it is. But it can't be helped, just count yourself lucky you don't have them!!
    Hey, also, I swear men are known for being more unhygenic then women, so just cos girls get periods all the time its not like they just... LEAVE it or anything, it's not the same as pooing yourself or something, haha.

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    What on? Their trouser? Their hand? How is that unhygienic anyway!
    um... there's something that was invented called toilet roll??

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww.
    OP your ignorance is cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenthAvenueFreezeOut)
    lol that was the first thing i thought of when i read this! i like lamp!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    Having never used a urinal i wouldn't know, but what i'm saying is there should be paper if there isn't!

You'd get far more bj's if you did wipe boys, im sure of it.
    urines sterile. whats the problem?

and if your that bothered... go buy some freaking flavoured condoms... (to use when giving BJ's lol)

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? Unhygenic? Oh dear god, when are people going to come out of the Stone Age and into the 21st century and realise that just because a girl is on her period it doesn't mean she is unclean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Honestly. Would it be better if we let it run wild and free and got it everywhere? It's totally natural and any guy who thinks that a menstruating girl is 'unclean' needs to grow up.

Pah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    urines sterile. whats the problem?

and if your that bothered... go buy some freaking flavoured condoms... (to use when giving BJ's lol)

Condoms for BJ's are like jumping out of a plane for an adrenaline rush and then the instructor giving you tranquilizer before you jump.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.