Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: your thoughts on girls' periods! watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow, some guys are so ungrateful that they don't have to go through this.

And OP needs to get laid.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Condoms for BJ's are like jumping out of a plane for an adrenaline rush and then the instructor giving you tranquilizer before you jump.
    This is true, to be honest, you should use a condom even when giving BJ cos it prevents transmition of STI's etc.

but if a guys clean... I don't care... lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fi0na.)
    Wow, some guys are so ungrateful that they don't have to go through this.

And OP needs to get laid.
    Needs to? Nah, he doesn't deserve to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Natural. Meh. Slightly irritating when you've gotta wait 5 days though!

ReputationRep:
    Well obv its not really a pleasant thing to think about, but im sure if a girl could stop the bit you dont like she would.

ReputationRep:
    God, you are an idiot. It's a completely natural process. (Trying to think of a comparable example) Do you hear women going ewww about guys having wet dreams and sitting in their soaked underwear all night? :eyeball:

I guess you're just one of those guys that loves a bit of meat but hates the gravy. Typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    Oh ffs... why does being on a period suggest that the women might not be clean and hygienic???
    They read it in a book somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    OP is 12, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    who really cares??? it's natural and you should accept that fact.

ReputationRep:
    i feel this is somewhat apt:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_QjLMZbl8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?
    Smegma.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    They read it in a book somewhere...
    **** like that can only be printed in newspapers :yep:

ReputationRep:
    To steal some lines from Ben Elton, until the late 1980s, TV adverts for female sanitary products were banned.

...which must have been an interesting day in Parliament.
    "What shall we do, hon. and right hon. gentlemen? Put the unemployed back to work? Give nurses a pay rise? Tackle world poverty? No! Let's ban tampon ads from the telly!"

Just imagine what things would be like if it was MEN that had periods...

Then, periods would be the subject of after dinner speeches!
    "I was just about to take this very important penalty kick for the first XI when guess what? My period happened! It was ever so funny - the chaps used to call me strawberry-shorts after that!"

But no...

ReputationRep:
    God was/is not a woman...no one would inflict period pains and childbirth on another woman lol

God was/is in fact a man with a sick old sense of humour that women punnish the rest of the menfolk for by not being able to put out for a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    To be honest, they're really not that bad. And, if I can't be bothered to have one, I can chose not to [the Pill, Norethisterone, getting stressed...]
    aye aye i undertstand i just think they're an inconvenience but i guess its the way the body works

by an inconvenience i just mean given the choice... you'd choose not to have them right?

i really dont care about them though to be honest, i do feel sorry for girls though

ReputationRep:
    As i always point out i'd ratther have the inconvinience of a period for a few days than have a kid right now. That ususally stops any moaning

I thought this thread was for the opinions of guys thoughts on periods? There are hardly any guys here and all the females are just bashing those who speak :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There are hardly any guys here and all the females are just bashing those who speak :rofl:
    Thats because sensible guys won't comment

ReputationRep:
    I shall supply a sensible comment.

There is a suggestion in the original post that it is rather disgusting, the fact that some women (it alleges) will find any excuse to reveal when it is their time of the month. I have to say that I have precisely the opposite attitude. I don't usually expect, as a man, to be told about such things. And were I to be, I'd be flattered!

I must admit that I'd probably find it a pretty inconvenient experience to have periods myself, but I can't really see that such a natural thing is particularly "gross" ...

ReputationRep:
    Really doesn't bother me, not even slightly. Probably because it's a perfectly natural process.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.