Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why bouncer let girls go to the loo when they don't intend to drink? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think that bouncers are often biased towards women.

They let them go to the loo after the last entry time. When blokes (stone cold sober ones) ask, they tell them to 'bush, over there'. In other words, **** off mate, go and piss in the bush. What kind of a ******* attitude is that? No wonder some get beaten up. No wonder some wish that they die.

One time, I just came into Southampton for a night out with my mates. I haven't been drinking so I'm stone cold sober. However, I've drank soft drinks and water at work. After going into town, I needed to go to a loo. I went to Yates's bar (at the Above Bar) and asked to go a loo. The bouncer who replied to me said, "Bush, over there." Maybe I've should have said to them that they should die a horrible death for being a prick. This is because I saw a few women asked the bouncers at the same bar to go to the loo and they let them. I swear that they are a bunch of hypocrites. Maybe they're desperate to get some pussy and have something to prove.

Well, I have something to prove. That is, some are biased towards women and hypocrites.

ReputationRep:
    Bouncers and clubs are generally more welcoming towards women.

ReputationRep:
    Girls can't exactly piss in bushes as discreetly as men :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Bouncers like women...it's a fact of life my friend...

they get told to let the pretty girls in, it's good for their club's image

ReputationRep:
    It's because women are better.

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Women are sweet and fragrant and deserve the opportunity to pee in a dignified setting.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I've been told women find it harder to 'hold it in' as well. No idea if that's true or just an excuse but it works. And I think it would probably be a little more awkward for a woman to go for a piss in the bush.

ReputationRep:
    If I could piss in a bush with out risking a branch up my arse, and without having a real need to wipe, then 'bush, over there' wouldn't be so bad. However, women can't really do that, so although I do think it's unfair and if they're gona let women go in they should let men, I can understand why would expect men to be ok with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

... at manipulating people.

?

ReputationRep:
    LOL and pigs fly! :rofl: gimme a break! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Since bouncers are mostly muscular men of course they will be biased towards women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    LOL and pigs fly! :rofl: gimme a break! :toofunny:
    *swine flew/flu joke here*

... at manipulating people.

?
    ...better.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is a bouncer. Men are able to pee pretty much anywhere and most do, girls can't, bouncers understand this. In a bouncers line of work it is in the job description and part of many clubs policy to be nicer to women than men, that is also why many women get in free or without being id'd than men. However i get in free because i know a hell of a lot of bouncers and on certain night i do the 'jakes rounds'.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because some men (gentlemen (not ponce or girly)) have better hygiene standards than these pissed up *****.

What if the copper catches the pisser while they're pissing. Oh, £30 on the spot fine. I don't know the exact amount since I never got fined.

Maybe they should let both men and women go to the loo.

ReputationRep:
    Pissing in a bush is indecent exposure, I wouldn't be half surprised if the guy called the police once you began the motion haha

And, clubs are biased towards women... Never?! They certainly wouldn't do anything like let all women in for free hehe

And I wouldn't say women can't piss in the bush. I think you'll find a lot of drunk girls who need the loo on the way home will happily squat and do their thing... Highly unattractive... haha

ReputationRep:
    Bouncers are very chivalrous. In queues, a lot of girls queue jump and bouncers don't bat an eyelid. I queued for an hour to get into a club once and the bouncer had the audacity to accuse me of queue jumping. I told him to look at the CCTV camera which won the argument. While I was queuing, every five minutes or so a group of girls would join the line in front of us knowing they would get away with it.

As well as being chivalrous, they are often power hungry *****. Most bouncers are OK, friendly and can be capable of good banter giving an aura of welcoming to a venue rather than of excessive authoritarianism. I appreciate they are there to do their job and they do a good job mostly. Though some are there to empower themselves through the use of silly force. In one club I was told discreetly not to carry my glass bottle while I was on the dance floor. In another I was dragged off the dance floor to be shouted the same message.

ReputationRep:
    I think you boys take your penis for granted. You have got something amazing that allows you to pee almost anywhere, anytime and quickly.

Us girls have to find somewhere that no one is going to see us OBVIOUSLY squatting, cleverly maneuver clothing to avoid mess and yeah toilet paper is usually a vital part when women go to the toilet.

So yeah buddy I think women deserve the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Bouncers lol, nice guys in general but they're just too jacked up on roids to be true.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.