Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why bouncer let girls go to the loo when they don't intend to drink? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a reason why the rights of men and women aren't equal.

ReputationRep:
    OP: If you don't want to be treated like an animal, don't go to a **** bar.

(Original post by hippieglitter)
    Men are able to pee pretty much anywhere and most do, girls can't, bouncers understand this.
    Not legally. I know people who have been given fixed penalty notices for this - and, before you suggest it, not walking down the middle of some High Street or anything.

ReputationRep:
    i think its becuase most blokes will happily piss in the street instead...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    A bloke tells you to go and piss in a bush, and you think they deserve being beaten up, and think it's reasonable to hope they die? Maybe this explains why they won't let you in their establishment...

Aside from bouncers favouring women, it's common sense that women need to use the toilets more than men do. Guys can piss anywhere without drawing attention to themselves. It's also more practical to unzip your flies and whip you **** out than it is for girls to have to squat and try not to piss on their knickers/jeans/shoes etc.
    Maybe telling them to die is a thought. One cannot judge on a person's overall character by just one comment. All people have bad opinions of other people. Maybe that I'm a chav. Maybe I'm a drunken ****. Maybe I'm a dumass. One thing I and they know is that I don't cause trouble. I know this because I've never been pissed. No ********.

This last argument of yours is only one sided. If the copper catches one pissing in the bush, bang there's a fine.

ReputationRep:
    The bouncer is probably afraid a female would get rape and someone would accuse him. Men dirty wash rooms he is afraid he gets in trouble if he lets an unknown user in.

ReputationRep:
    Because they always think what if that was their dughter.

A woman peeing in a bush at night? Thats just asking to be assaulted, plus we can pull the period card :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Us girls have to find somewhere that no one is going to see us OBVIOUSLY squatting, cleverly maneuver clothing to avoid mess and yeah toilet paper is usually a vital part when women go to the toilet.

So yeah buddy I think women deserve the toilet.
    A lot of 'you girls' that I know will, once slightly intoxicated, squat in a bush and have a piss.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm... say because I go there quite often and they will recognise me quite easily. Me, I no cocky sod.

One means guy or girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shayke)
    A lot of 'you girls' that I know will, once slightly intoxicated, squat in a bush and have a piss.

Well thats a bit strange I'd have to say or maybe your just too lazy to stand.

Seriously I'm jealous of the whole standing up to pee thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Girls can't exactly piss in bushes as discreetly as men :lolwut:
    true, but public urination is still illegal, and if the police people see you, they can arrest you, so why should bouncers be allowed to tell us to go pee in that bush when it's illegal?
    also, if you (women) did pee in bushes, you could crouch out of the way of police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xinjaing)
    Hmmmm... say because I go there quite often and they will recognise me quite easily. Me, I no cocky sod.

One means guy or girl.
    How will they recognise you? Bouncers see hundreds possibly thousands of people every night, the only reason bouncers recognise me is cause they know my boyfriend. I work in shop someone could come in every day and i probably wouldn't recognise them cos of the vast amount of people i serve everyday. A bouncer is not likely to recognise you just cos you go to their club on a regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    It's because women are better.
    S/he'd [I'm still unsure] be right if s/he wasn't so wrong. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Girls can't exactly piss in bushes as discreetly as men :lolwut:
    very true

ReputationRep:
    If pubs / clubs have lots of women in there they know the men will follow like sheep. I'm sure when you go out with you mates you have an idea which places are sausage fests and which have lots of girls? (and im guessing you avoid the sausage fests...)

ReputationRep:
    bouncers are perverts, thats it

ReputationRep:
    In my experience quite a lot of Bouncers are just complete jackasses. Seems like some of them have just gone into the job just to have some authority, push people around and take out some of their anger. I've never been on the recieving end of this because I'm not an agrressive person at all but I've seen people being wrongly pushed about quite a few times.

I remember just before last entry in one of the clubs I went to I asked the bouncer if I could just go out to the cash machine, he agreed and he said several times that I would be allowed back in again. I went to the bank machine only to find the doors closed, when the bouncer who let me out opened them again, he just told me to **** off. Pretty ******* rediculous, I paid 10 quid to get in just half an hour before this and then get refused entry after being told I would be allowed back in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xinjaing)
    Maybe because some men (gentlemen (not ponce or girly)) have better hygiene standards than these pissed up *****.

What if the copper catches the pisser while they're pissing. Oh, £30 on the spot fine. I don't know the exact amount since I never got fined.

Maybe they should let both men and women go to the loo.
    Yes exactly. There are legal repercussions. I don't go to clubs, but I did a few years back, and went towards a perimeter of a club towards the bouncer and wanted to ask a question - that retard thought I was trying to sneak in for free: they're just a bunch of dumbasses who can't get proper jobs. 1) who walks towards a bouncer to try sneak in, and 2) potentially let some retard have excuse of having physical contact with me just from saving a few quid?

Why don't you go to some places with a higher class, like go to a theatre or something, where people are civilised.

ReputationRep:
    Well if they didn't there'd be more misdemeanours like this:

http://showhype.com/story/who_is_the...on_the_street/

Would you really want to see that once all the bushes and back alleys in London are overun with people emptying their bladders :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe OP, its because that Door Supervisor may know the female, may even be giving her a lift home?

I work as a Head Door Supervisor, and we often will let Females do things which we wouldnt let men do. And you have proved why, because men will give it attitude, and expect things to happen, where as women will generally avoid confrontation, and may even slip away without causing trouble.

Ever come to my bar with attitude, and you wouldnt know where to look.

Oh, and BTW, I have never, and will never use roids!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Comp_Genius] they're just a bunch of dumbasses who can't get proper jobs. [QUOTE]

I think your a prat!

I have held down jobs at the same time as being a Door Supervisor, even Head Door Supervisor.

I also have to be qualified to do my job, and even have management experience and qualifications.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.