Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

student finance help! Can't complete .. I need evidence that I am doing a placement! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I can't complete my student finance application because I need to send evidence that I will be doing a placement!.. So what evidence do I supply????

I can't send in my conditional/confirmation letter thst Brunel sent me because I already sent that with my student account application for Natwest and I stupidly didn't make a copy of it.

Should I send the decision letter from UCAS track which says that I will be doing a 4 year thick sandwich or do I need to supply something else????

Help me please!

ReputationRep:
    Ask Brunel to send another letter.

ReputationRep:
    Placement in year one seems really strange to be honest >.<

ReputationRep:
    ask your uni if they can send you a letter saying you are doing a work placement

i had a work placement at the end of my first year and had to get a letter of uni to say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taiko)
    Placement in year one seems really strange to be honest >.<
    I'm not doing it in the first year .. I am doing it for third year.

ReputationRep:
    Then you don't need to declare it on this years form!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taiko)
    Then you don't need to declare it on this years form!
    oh okay cool cheers, I have sorted it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    Hey, I can't complete my student finance application because I need to send evidence that I will be doing a placement!.. So what evidence do I supply????

I can't send in my conditional/confirmation letter thst Brunel sent me because I already sent that with my student account application for Natwest and I stupidly didn't make a copy of it.

Should I send the decision letter from UCAS track which says that I will be doing a 4 year thick sandwich or do I need to supply something else????

Help me please!

I had this problem.

You might have done what I did - make sure you put down the right thing next to each term. I thought that meant year, but it actually means the sae as school term.

I put down that in term 3 I would be abroad, and they asked for evidence. What they actually want is what you're doing in the summer term of year 1. if you haven't sorted it already, all you need to do is send Finance a letter.

Don't know if this will help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    I had this problem.

You might have done what I did - make sure you put down the right thing next to each term. I thought that meant year, but it actually means the sae as school term.

I put down that in term 3 I would be abroad, and they asked for evidence. What they actually want is what you're doing in the summer term of year 1. if you haven't sorted it already, all you need to do is send Finance a letter.

Don't know if this will help
    Thanks uhm I already pressed submit and finance has accepted the application nd I am awaiting a form they are going to send me a form.
    I didn't need to send a letter in the end

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.