Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Accomodation off campus at Ravensbourne. Please help. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting Foundation Art and Design in September at Ravensbourne and the ON-SITE accomodation IS FULL.

Is/Was someone here in the same situation?

If so, what do you do? Have you searched in the internet for local letting agencies? Are you sharing a flat?

I'm sooo lost

:confused:

Any information would be helpfull.

Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Hey, type in ravensbourne college of design and communication into facebook and click on groups, thats the main group for the college and it should bring up other groups like freshers 09 and su events and people post on there looking for room mates. The accommodation on campus is always full and therefore most ppl rent around the nearby area. I just finished the foundation there and loved it! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You wont be the only one looking for accommodation as halls only has 100 rooms for around a 1500 students. Art girl is right try the facebook page as I guarantee there are others in the same position as you. If you are really stuck the accommodation officer at the college can provide you with a list of available private accommodation, and a list of agencies to help you get started.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.