Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As many of you know he was the 2nd president of the Russian Federation for 8 long years, many people believe that he left the Kremlin with unfinished business and was somehow put back into power(as PM) to finish off his regime.

What's going on?

What exactly is he playing at?

ReputationRep:
    Russia's always been run by autocrats.

The Russian people seem happy with that, a tbh it's good to see a leader who puts his country and its people first.

If the Russians are happy with Putin as their autocratic leader then that's fine by me.

ReputationRep:
    The Russians seem to like him, and the country's much better off than under Yeltsin. I think he's awesome personally.

ReputationRep:
    He is really nice one.So I hope that he will return like president soon.I'll vote for him certainly.He is much better than all modern Russian political leaders.He is just best of them.
    For example if Girinovskiy won the elections there would be nuclear war soon.So Putin is your Saviour.
    Girinovskiy for example said one day:"We shall push them under sea in the road way under La Mansh channel.Our tanks will hold the positions on both banks,untill they all die."
    Girinovskiy was best friend of Sadam Husein,so he hates USA and all it's Allies.Once he invited Candaliza Rise publically to taste his sperm.You may find it at youtube."Жириновский Бушу."

So remember:Putin-Saviour,Girinovskiy-Evil.

ReputationRep:
    Vlad's ok, but I prefer the mighty Bear :yes:
    Paul, all ur posts make me laugh, Спасибо тебе, благодарю тебя

ReputationRep:
    Russia has more mainstream parties than the United States, except only one of them is dominant right now. Putin's Party!

ReputationRep:
    Putin's a badman, all he needs to do is open a few gulags in Siberia, nuke Poland, reignite the cold war and bingo, he'll surpass the world's greatest ever leader, Stalin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeff Hunter)
    Putin's a badman, all he needs to do is open a few gulags in Siberia, nuke Poland, reignite the cold war and bingo, he'll surpass the world's greatest ever leader, Stalin.
    Who cares about Poland, except the Poles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    Who cares about Poland, except the Poles?
    Caly ten swiat.

ReputationRep:
    Caly ten swiat.
    Is it true that the Polish economy didin't suffer as much because half the Poles don't keep their money in banks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    Is it true that the Polish economy didin't suffer as much because half the Poles don't keep their money in banks?
    I hope your not taking the piss here, because with an Israeli flag beside your name, I really could turn up the heat and lay the smackdown.

ReputationRep:
    I hope your not taking the piss here, because with an Israeli flag beside your name, I really could turn up the heat and lay the smackdown.
    But that would be antisemitism, wouldn't it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    But that would be antisemitism, wouldn't it now?
    I never mentioned anything about Jews, I'm not sure where you pulled that one from? Not an anti-semite yourself I hope, that's the absolute lowest of the low - even worse than being a suicide bombing, animal ******* paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I never mentioned anything about Jews, I'm not sure where you pulled that one from? Not an anti-semite yourself I hope, that's the absolute lowest of the low - even worse than being a suicide bombing, animal ******* paedophile.
    Israeli Flag + smack down? Oh, you so innocent.

ReputationRep:
    Putin was like a knight in shining armour for Russia. Yeltsin was an alcoholic with strings pulled by a few ruthless businessmen. Putin soon sorted things out. Sure, he was no angel.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.