Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of the effectiveness when she missed a pill remember that even if you were actually trying for a baby, it would be almost miraculous if you conceived the first time you tried. Not to say it's impossible that she's pregnant, but the odds are definitely stacked in your favour.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been prescribed co-cyprindiol. Is that the same as Dianette??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curly A)
    I've just been prescribed co-cyprindiol. Is that the same as Dianette??
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=is+co-cypri...me+as+dianette

In short yes.

I can't say it is not possible, as I just got pregnant while on the pill. But the pills stops you ovulating, and obviously a girl needs to release an egg to get pregnant, so it is quite unlikely!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.