ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother with Rake

do have a look at these though:

Serengeti
    Abstract Rude
    Young Black Preachers
    Jneiro Jarel/Dr. Who Dat?

If you're looking for some chill RnB:

It's quite old, but it's a perrrrfect tune for driving at night with the windows down. Just imagine it, yo. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    gtfo.

drake is a r&b artist
    CH has nice priduction and id ok

If you want beats and music go for CH, and maybe drake.

If you want hip lyricism and hip hop go for BLU BLU BLU BLU , wale, mickey factz

B.O.B is good too, get his mixtape and wlaes. (b.o.b vs bobby ray and back to the feature respectively)

and get below the heavens - blu and exile. if you dont like it,listen to it till you do. if its a lost cause, you dont like hip hop
    i cosign this esp blu. below the heavens is off the chizzaine. wale is cool too. I heard incredible by mickey factz but can u recomen a mixtape of his to download cos i wanna hear more of his ****.
    Also to answer the OPs question agen try "The Bake Sale" by the cool kids that LP was ill

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    i woulda said max b, but a) he's not that new and b) he's just got sentenced 25 to life

nipsey hussle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    If you're looking for some chill RnB:

It's quite old, but it's a perrrrfect tune for driving at night with the windows down. Just imagine it, yo. :grin:
    Your sig... oh my, it is orgasmic.

(Original post by addylad)
    Your sig... oh my, it is orgasmic.
    lmfao.

You've already told me this :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    lmfao.

You've already told me this :laugh:
    I thought that was someone else... I remember googling that girl and not finding any results. :sad:

Edit: tried it then, great sucess! :borat:

(Original post by addylad)
    I thought that was someone else... I remember googling that girl and not finding any results.

Edit: tried it then, great sucess!
    Haha, awesome

And to keep this on topic:

I linked this vid in another thread, but it really is a brilliant song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad m05)
    i cosign this esp blu. below the heavens is off the chizzaine. wale is cool too. I heard incredible by mickey factz but can u recomen a mixtape of his to download cos i wanna hear more of his ****.
    Also to answer the OPs question agen try "The Bake Sale" by the cool kids that LP was ill
    on his myspace, if you like N.E.R.D., download the insearch of nerd mixtape

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.