Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have to be pigmentally challenged/confused to be eligible for Rah/Chav status? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have to be pigmentally challenged/confused to be eligible for Rah/Chav status?
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon? Is being pigmentally challenged/pigmentally confused an essential requirement for being branded a Rah or a Chav - or are these two latter terms applicable universally?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK C0CKS
    thought so

ReputationRep:
    Rah - yes, Chav - no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Rah - yes, Chav - no.
    So pigmentally saturated folks can still achieve Chavdom but not Rahdom? What about pigmentally deviant ones?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    What about those with,the most pigmentally challenged of all?

What would that make them? Vitiligo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    What about those with,the most pigmentally challenged of all?

What would that make them? Vitiligo
    pigmentally hopeless? or pigmentally novel?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    pigmentally hopeless? or pigmentally novel?
    Let's stick with challenged. Hopeless and novel are none too nice.

ReputationRep:
    you can be rah for saying pigmentally so ******* much.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. In fact no. Like that Vince from Recess. He's a chav. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Yes. Like that Vince from Recess. He's a chav. :indiff:
    No way! You still watch that... I forgot about Vince. He had flat hair didn't he? hehe. Used to love that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)
    No way! You still watch that... I forgot about Vince. He had flat hair didn't he? hehe. Used to love that!
    Lol. No. I haven't seen it in ages. But I was talking about it at a meal the other week with some friends, and someone said "TJ is a chav", then someone else said "Vince is a chav", and then someone else said "well he would be, he's black". :rolleyes: Thought it was quite fitting in this thread. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol. No. I haven't seen it in ages. But I was talking about it at a meal the other week with some friends, and someone said "TJ is a chav", then someone else said "Vince is a chav", and then someone else said "well he would be, he's black". :rolleyes: Thought it was quite fitting in this thread. :p:
    nah... i'm adament that you're covering your tracks there... anyway do americans have chavs? Didn't he wear basketball gear... lol I think that if any one of them could be a chav it's definitely the fat one... completely off-topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myiesha_90)
    nah... i'm adament that you're covering your tracks there... anyway do americans have chavs? Didn't he wear basketball gear... lol I think that if any one of them could be a chav it's definitely the fat one... completely off-topic.
    Really? Do you think? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Really? Do you think? :p:
    Yes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.