Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I won tickets to T4 on the beach. They ask for me to bring photo ID , I don't have none. Except my oyster card ( And the photo doesn't look like me ). I'm fifteen , and I've been said to look 17 by most of TSR-ian in a past thread. What do you think they will say ?. The min age to go is 12 ( you can go at 12 if you are accompanied by and adult ).

What are my chances ?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I won tickets to T4 on the beach.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, whats the question? I got lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    :console:
    Why the :console:

What's :console: mean anyway ?

ReputationRep:
    Passport
    Or don't bring any

ReputationRep:
    passport

ReputationRep:
    If they request it you would be safest bring at least a passport with you.

ReputationRep:
    Why the :console:

What's :console: mean anyway ?
    He meant bad luck for winning tickets to T4 on the beach, obviously he would hate to go himself. How old are you, do you have a provisional? Passport would definitely count but would you want to take it, surely you look over 12 anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    He meant bad luck for winning tickets to T4 on the beach, obviously he would hate to go himself. How old are you, do you have a provisional? Passport would definitely count but would you want to take it, surely you look over 12 anyway?
    I'm 15. I'm not going , as I've realised the travel expensive to get there/back. I have no one to give the tickets to either , so they're going to go to waste.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15. I'm not going , as I've realised the travel expensive to get there/back. I have no one to give the tickets to either , so they're going to go to waste.
    Oh sucks, when is it, give them to a friend? Flog them on eBay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Oh sucks, when is it, give them to a friend? Flog them on eBay?
    19th july !. It's to short notice for me. And I'm a jealous guy , I don't want to give them to a friend. I was so happy when I won aswell , CJ just told me I'd won I was like :woo:

ReputationRep:
    19th july !. It's to short notice for me. And I'm a jealous guy , I don't want to give them to a friend. I was so happy when I won aswell , CJ just told me I'd won I was like :woo:
    You won them on here, surely its better to give them to a friend than them sit in your room and no one go :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't you going? Someone else could have won those tickest and tolerated hours of Steve Jones induced misery?

ReputationRep:
    I entered that competition
    Am fifteen too
    Have fun I am jealous!!

(bring passport?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    I entered that competition
    Am fifteen too
    Have fun I am jealous!!

(bring passport?)
    Hey , sorry I wsh you could've won the tickets sorry . I just said who does it first gets them. Ohh so you're fifteen aye

ReputationRep:
    Hey , sorry I wsh you could've won the tickets sorry . I just said who does it first gets them. Ohh so you're fifteen aye
    No no it's fine! Am working a lot at the moment anyway
    Well haha.. almost 16 ;D

ReputationRep:
    No no it's fine! Am working a lot at the moment anyway
    Well haha.. almost 16 ;D
    Oh alright then ! , you're working at fifteen , what job ?. I want a job !. lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright then ! , you're working at fifteen , what job ?. I want a job !. lol
    Yeah have had my job for a year aha!
    Work with children, in like an adventure playground, we do parties & etc...

Also doing casual work this summer in a jewellers as his staff are all on holiday. So im all on my own aha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah have had my job for a year aha!
    Work with children, in like an adventure playground, we do parties & etc...

Also doing casual work this summer in a jewellers as his staff are all on holiday. So im all on my own aha
    Awh that sounds cool , really independant. isn't it messing up your GCSE's/didn't it. How did you get the job ?. What's your pay or is it voluntary . Sorry for all the questions :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Awh that sounds cool , really independant. isn't it messing up your GCSE's/didn't it. How did you get the job ?. What's your pay or is it voluntary . Sorry for all the questions :redface:
    Ah yes
    I had a month off whilst I had my GCSEs
    I used to only works weds & saturday.. so with homework and coursework the job didn't get in the way !
    Pay isn't good, £3.55.. but bearing in mind I have had the job for a year, some of my friends still can't find jobs so I have earnt a lot whilst they have been unemployed.
    I got the job by phoning up asking about positions, then dropping in my CV to one of the managers, he phoned me and asked me to come in and instantly said I had got the job :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.