The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
guys that spend all there time telling you how much they miss you, want to see you bla bla bla and then ignore you because they are scared of getting into a relationship
Reply 181
MartialLaw
Not to be mean or anything ( this is the first time ), but "says" the ugly girl!

I don't know why everybody cares. She's perfectly entitled to be picky; she doesn't owe anybody attraction. Ugly people don't owe it to themselves to have low standards, they just need to accept that they must either lower their standards or have fewer relationships.
Reply 182
cdloanio
Out of interest, did you have all those requirements before you met said man?

Perhaps I am someone that doesnt have a clue, but I think my boyfriend is perfect (I just love him)....so if I had to give a specification I would just describe him physically. Although I do know that if I was with someone else, I would be probably describe their physical attributes. So I would be interested in knowing, if this is just human nature and how much your opinion would change based on who you are dating....but I guess its hard for anyone to say for sure, right?

My ex also fit these specifications rather well. I think I said that I'm flexible? :confused: I'm so utterly confused. I'm sure if everyone listed out their favourite features, etc the list would be as long. :yes:

And this is not directed to you, but those who are saying I'm not hot - guys in real life tend to think otherwise. :rolleyes:
Joel4fun4u
No. She's not. But she's not good enough to expect anything better than whatever she can get.

She's the type of mess a bloke will settle for at the end of a fruitless night on the prowl. He'll see her drunk face across the room and scrape the bottom of the barell. But wait. What's this? The bottom of the barrell has higher standards than anyone you've ever met?

So, what can she get, then?
I know her expectation and standards are way too finicky, but I'm sure if she sorted her looks a bit more, she could well get the guy she wants.
And apparently she has :lolwut: so she must be doing something right, no?

But that's not to say that I agree with the way she chooses her men, though. It's just a thought. :unsure:
Thomasmc135
It's my food so :mfing: :smile:

Who said I wanted your food anyway? :hand:
Reply 185
The really really sickly, lovey-dovey ones when you've only been going out for a couple of weeks...
Reply 186
Erradhadh
My ex also fit these specifications rather well. I think I said that I'm flexible? :confused: I'm so utterly confused. I'm sure if everyone listed out their favourite features, etc the list would be as long. :yes:

And this is not directed to you, but those who are saying I'm not hot - guys in real life tend to think otherwise. :rolleyes:

It could just be the lens but you like the librarian love interest from a cheesy 80's film BEFORE the makeover.:wink:
Ladipidoo
So, what can she get, then?
I know her expectation and standards are way too finicky, but I'm sure if she sorted her looks a bit more, she could well get the guy she wants.
And apparently she has :lolwut: so she must be doing something right, no?

But that's not to say that I agree with the way she chooses her men, though. It's just a thought. :unsure:

I can't be arsed to put any further thought into discussing the high standards of a street walker.
Reply 188
itszednotzee
^ That
&
Smokers: Big no no.

Agreed, I don't care how gorgeous he is, a smoker and I wouldn't see eye to eye on the issue and clearly a relationship wouldn't work.

As for other things, facial hair is a no-no for me. (stubble is fine if they've forgotten to shave or something, but a full beard or tash? Ew.)
I'm not too keen on arrogant guys either, they might be the dog's wotsits but they shouldn't brag about it.
Reply 189
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

haha good luck, ii do hope you're joking!
Reply 190
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

Im in there! :yep:
Reply 191
Erradhadh

Please wake up.
Your not quite an oil painting yourself :rolleyes:
Reply 192
Erradhadh

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. :wink:

Seriously though, it's impressive and inspiring. If only most people (guys and gals) truly could make up their minds like you do.

add that some immediate response instead of mind games and the world of dating becomes so much much easier.
Reply 193
natjayne
Agreed, I don't care how gorgeous he is, a smoker and I wouldn't see eye to eye on the issue and clearly a relationship wouldn't work.

As for other things, facial hair is a no-no for me. (stubble is fine if they've forgotten to shave or something, but a full beard or tash? Ew.)
I'm not too keen on arrogant guys either, they might be the dog's wotsits but they shouldn't brag about it.

What is a dog's wotsits? Is it desireable?:confused:
Reply 194
Ladipidoo
Who said I wanted your food anyway? :hand:

Bit of luck, seriously though I wouldn't share my food :mad: I'm always hungry (nah I would, I'm not tight)
Joel4fun4u
I can't be arsed to put any further thought into discussing the high standards of a street walker.

Lol, fair enough. :o:
Ginger hair.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Am I the only person that finds doing drugs a turn on..? :dontknow:

Ahaha Bubbles you save the day once again :biggrin:
Reply 198
Bubbles*de*Milo
Am I the only person that finds doing drugs a turn on..? :dontknow:

LOL why doesn't this surprise me

Erradhadh

LOL at your nose

flowermaster91
smokers

A LOT of girls say this, but I find I often get girls I wanna get off with at a club or something smoking with me

Also you meet sooo many girls in the smoking areas nowdays
I love it how loads of ugly guys get offended at Erradhadh's post.

She likes what she likes. Jeez.

Latest

Trending

Trending