Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Being shy, too nice and over sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    It's worrying that this thread is so much more popular than the 'turn ons in guys' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    how is 1.7 not equal to 1.70 ??
    so u are saying that 1.7m is the same with 1.70m?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    What turns you off a guy?

I'd imagine a guy that crys a lot and arrogance would turn females off.
    Arrogance doesn't turn most of us off at all!!

Neediness and sorry to say it, shortness :rolleyes:

And don't go near the skinny jeans!!

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance
    Superiority complex
    High Vanity
    Unhygienic
    Smells
    Doesn't use deodorant
    Can't conduct a conversation
    Talks mainly in grunts
    Tininess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I'm so with him. Noone has bad music taste, just different. You are not the biggest music connoisseur in the world, your taste should not be THE taste.
    I'm not saying it is, I just like people that in MY opinion have good taste in music.

ReputationRep:
    vanity..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Wow, good luck finding someone to date.
    yeah a bit too narrowed...

ReputationRep:
    excess bodily hair.

ReputationRep:
    Insensitivity, shallowness, ingnorance and vanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    so u are saying that 1.7m is the same with 1.70m?
    yea, thats my point exactly
    lol i dont see how u think otherwise hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)
    we are perfect for each other :kiss2:
    maths :coma:

I was being completely serious, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)
    What's your opinion of a good taste in music?
    I should have probably used the word compatible instead of good, but I'd appreciate someone into some more underground metal bands, prog metal and/or rock, any classical composers, jazz. It's just something to talk about and share I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.
    You should write a book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiling...Rain)
    Arrogance doesn't turn most of us off at all!!

Neediness and sorry to say it, shortness :rolleyes:

And don't go near the skinny jeans!!
    I'm in :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    I'm in :yes:
    Haha, but do you have 7 toes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiling...Rain)
    Haha, but do you have 7 toes?
    nah, I have er. . . 10 toes

Although thier is something else that is size 7 and it aint my feet

You catching my cheesy drift.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance, bad manners, lewd remarks, general loudness, smoking, and drug use. I'd prefer it if he didn't drink either as I don't, but I know that's a rare find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    nah, I have er. . . 10 toes

Although thier is something else that is size 7 and it aint my feet

You catching my cheesy drift.
    I'm heading towards hand span? :p:

You've got me craving wotsits nowww!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    yea, thats my point exactly
    lol i dont see how u think otherwise hun
    no, seriously they are not the same!
    1m has 100 cm so u don't just skip zeros
    if you think so then i can't do nothing else to convince you,change the conversation?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.