Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

For females: turn offs in guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    They asked for turn offs! I hate it when men cry. It's like no. Don't cry for chrissakes. You a man. Suck it up!
    Yeah that's the way it should be done. But there are some weak minded males out there you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    AMEN to that sista!

Oh **** you ain't black... lol
    LOL :rofl: yep I knew where you got that one from, our people are way too harsh and ruthless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    yeah i agree in maths problems when you find a random answer with NO UNITS, those are equal (haha i will accept the rep;p).but I am referring to meters/cm, the one is 170cm and the other is 107cm.170cm is 5ft'7 and 107cm is 3.5 feet so no relation at all.
    with simple words the first one is close to 2 meters and the other one has just passed the 1 meter..
    anyway u are irish as i can see so i am not expecting u know the metric system
    One last time

1.70m IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS 1.7m

Three people have told you this.

You are mistaking 1.7m for 1.07m.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    AMEN to that sista!

Oh **** you ain't black... lol
    Agreed. You've been checking her out havn't you :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wow... look at all the little boys in here who can't deal with a woman who knows what she wants, and so go in search of physical flaws in her. As if it makes any difference.

How predictable - and pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Agreed. You've been checking her out havn't you :p:
    For the last few months... I think she joined TSR the same week I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    Wow... look at all the little boys in here who can't deal with a woman who knows what she wants, and so go in search of physical flaws in her. As if it makes any difference.

How predictable - and pathetic.
    Exactly, it just double standardism. Several men have very specific preferences when choosing a girl, but when a girl of this ilk comes along they can't handle it, because *shock horror* they come nowhere near what she wants. Boohoo everyone's diiferent and likes different things.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The Question)
    Exactly, it just double standardism. Several men have very specific preferences when choosing a girl, but when a girl of this ilk comes along they can't handle it, because *shock horror* they come nowhere near what she wants. Boohoo everyone's diiferent and likes different things.
    And to top it off, she's quite clearly nowhere near ugly!

Do these guys seriously think they're going to get better than that, especially with their attitude?!

(Original post by Erradhadh)
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.
    http://www.ratemyeverything.net/imag..._and_GTFO.ashx

ReputationRep:
    Beards, bad teeth, clingyness, bad breath, arrogance (it makes me really want to knock them down a few pegs), being overly idiotic and taking the piss out of me in front of their friends (I can handle them acting differently with their mates, but not acting like a knob.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.
    oh my gay, all i can say is, here i am. just joshing, too bad they wont go for you. oh no i didnt!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like guys who are obsessive or guys that you can hurt easily (they are too nice)

ReputationRep:
    Stoners & players.. no thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Acky)
    oh my gay, all i can say is, here i am. just joshing, too bad they wont go for you. oh no i didnt!!!
    'oh my gay'

:rofl: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    'oh my gay'

:rofl: :rofl2:
    dont be going stealing my phrase now, i'm keeping an eye on you, its copyrighted.

ReputationRep:
    I just like a pulse, penis, and for him not to fart constantly in bed.

ReputationRep:
    - bad hygiene yuk yuk yuk b.o makes me want to die
    - jacked up trousers
    - if they spend longer than me getting ready... a no no
    - mean and cocky guys = ugh
    - obesity

thats it really

ReputationRep:
    A penis.

ReputationRep:
    The traits that females dislike in males are sometimes to do with that male’s behaviour towards them and their small circle of family and friends but it seems that how the male treats people outside that doesn't matter too much to some females. There are females who would go out with the world’s worst criminals as long on the grounds that the world ‘doesn’t know the real man’ like they do. Wouldn’t hurt their own, always nice to their mum... until they snap and it all goes horribly wrong. Yet I can't imagine many males being attracted to such females- however good they look- and that is wise of the male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidoraH)
    shaved head OR long hair but not long enough to tie up
    dark brown hair
    preferably green eyes
    broad shoulders
    strong square jawline
    big hands
    high cheekbones
    put together style which doesnt look try hard, slighlty scruffy
    more than 5'7 but shorter than 5'11
    thick thighs
    financially independent
    dry sarcastic sense of humour
    arrogance and quick wit
    mysterious and unpredictable
    NOT CLINGLY OR DESPERATE!!!! slightly aloof
    and these are turn offs, eh? :p:

For me, these are my ideal characteristics:

Appearance: tall (over 6ft), dark brown hair (preferably messy and surfer-esque), dark brown eyes, slightly to very tanned skin (but not orange sunbed tan. ugh), broad shoulders, big hands, nice smile, full lips, square jaw...all that jazz.

Personality: kind and loving, a little bit cocky and cheeky, respectful and polite, playful yet mature, able to hold an intelligent conversation, has a certain quirkiness, not desperate, friendly to kids.

Oh and a deep voice...is so sexy. Especially if he can sing/play guitar

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.