Don't like guys who thinks the sun shines out their arse
Don't like guys who have bad body odour
Don't like guys who are arrogant and are never there for you
Don't like guys who only think of/want sex
Don't like guys who lie
Don't like guys who want me to change in any sort of way
Don't like guys who are stupidly clingy/possessive
Don't like guys who cannot hold an intelligent or worthwhile conversation
Don't like guys who are completely out of touch/are afraid to show their emotions

THIS!! :yep:
Bloody hell this thread's confusing.

Sod it all, moral of the story is guys : Be yourself and hope they like you for it. Even if you are 4ft tall ugly crackhead with terrible BO and a hairy back.
Reply 382
guys that are up their own arse
Most the girls in this seem pretty borin....
Dnt like lads drinkin 2 much? :s-smilie: just having fun

An loads have said they dont like short hair.....
How can u prefer a lad 2 luk like a woman?
All lads should have short hair not faggoty straightend ****
There has never been a single girl who I have heard of or met in person who finds smoking a turn off.
Come to think of it, most hot girls smoke, at least socially or on nights out.

So basically TSR, don't listen to any girl saying smoking is a turn-off, they might as well be saying blue eyes are a turn off, or something else as normal as that
Reply 385
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

Brown Hair - Check
Blue Eyes - Check
decentish taste in clothng - Check
Hair isnt too Short - Check
Hair isnt too Long - Check
Eyes are normal size - Check
no lack of Proportionality - Check
Broad Shoulders - Check
Not Thin - Check
Not Fat - Check
Hands arent rough - Check
Hair isn't 'Thin' - Check
Hair isnt Striaght. - Check
Bit of a bum - Check
Smile is ok - Check
Lips are normal - Check
Eyes are standard distance apart - Check
I am only 20 so I dont know what features age badly - Check
Not sure if all my features are refined but they are ok - Check
My features might fit your bill - Check
Healthy sex appetite - check

Oh wait...what have I forgotten

My hair is not 'slightly wavy' I am doomed.

I'm not a looker but I wouldn't tap you :smile:
Lol, i love how many people got offended by that Erradhadh post or felt the need to take a pop at her, it's almost two months old and it still gets quotes!

I mean seriously, who cares if she has a very specific idea of what she wants? No-one here's ever going to meet the girl, let alone try and go out with her!
There's too many guys on here who see TSR as some sort of messed up internet dating site.
Petrells
Brown Hair - Check
Blue Eyes - Check
Broad Shoulders - Check
Not Thin - Check
Not Fat - Check
Bit of a bum - Check
Smile is ok - Check
Lips are normal - Check

Why are you comparing yourself to a picky girl's preference on the internet you fool.
I never realised that so many women find smoking, drinking and drugs such turn offs. Quite ridiculous imo.
Reply 389
sil3nt_cha0s
Why are you comparing yourself to a picky girl's preference on the internet you fool.

Humour is lost on some people .. .....
Reply 390
Hairy backs
Reply 391
misternite
I never realised that so many women find smoking, drinking and drugs such turn offs. Quite ridiculous imo.

Most women are hypocrites
Reply 392
becbec :)
Don't like smokers, or drug users, or excessive drinkers
Don't like guys that are up their own arses and thing they're god's gift with the ladies
Don't like guys that want to change me to make me the way they want me - I'd quite like them to like me for who I am and just support me
Don't like guys that don't seem interested in you - don't ever really call or text and aren't bothered about meeting up
Don't like guys that are really possessive either, and won't let you go out and do your own thing
And I really can't stand guys that can't hold intelligent conversations about important things in the world :smile:

Other than that, I'm not really too fussed :smile:

Define intelligent conversation?
Reply 393
LykkeS
Hairy backs

That's me out the equation then...
Reply 394
zKlown
That's me out the equation then...

You could always get rid of it, a little waxing never hurt anyone. :biggrin:
Reply 395
LykkeS
You could always get rid of it, a little waxing never hurt anyone. :biggrin:

LOL

I haven't got a carpet back or anything, just a little bit of hair, and I'm proud of who I am so waxing is a no no, not to mention it's gay and any man who waxes ANY part of their body needs to sort their life out.
A turn off in a guy would be a guy who would tell you not to hang out with so and so because he doesn't like them.

My friend has a boyfriend like that.
Petrells
Brown Hair - Check
Blue Eyes - Check
Broad Shoulders - Check
Not Thin - Check
Not Fat - Check
Bit of a bum - Check
Smile is ok - Check
Lips are normal - Check

I like you :smile: Nice one!
After reading this thread, it's lucky I'm perfect...
seagram__
no actually i said that 0.1 it's equal with 0.10 while 1.7m its not equal with 1.70m
enough with the maths lol

lmfao :biggrin:

What grade did you get in your maths A level?

Latest

Trending

Trending