The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
MR.PINK
All these features in a 1.7 cm guy?
hmm i think thats way too much to ask for

p.s. if u like very shy boys, how the hell wd they get over that and make the 1st moves!!:s-smilie:

not 1.7cm !! 1.70 cm/1.75cm ,that's about 5'7/5'8
if you think thats short then i like short boys,its not like the tallest the most gorgoeus
and i am 5'5 i wouldn't want a guy who is 6 feet tall haha
i like quite shy guys those who can make the 1st move not the total stressed who can't say a word
Reply 101
Lefty Leo
With a name like Rawwr you're bound to attract the second.

My parents hated me :sad:
Freud
My parents hated me :sad:

Awww :console:

Well, atleast you always have an interesting story about your name to talk about :awesome:
Reply 103
ToeRag
So you don't want him to be possessive and for him to let you do your own thing, BUT he must call and text you... hmmmmm

Are you single much???

Nope, 17 and had a couple relationships. Currently been with my boyfriend two years and it's going very well tar very muchly. Obviously it's not that difficult to find a guy who's interested in you and cares about you, but itsn't constantly obsessing over where you are and what you're doing :smile:
Reply 104
becbec :)
Nope, 17 and had a couple relationships. Currently been with my boyfriend two years and it's going very well tar very muchly. Obviously it's not that difficult to find a guy who's interested in you and cares about you, but itsn't constantly obsessing over where you are and what you're doing :smile:

CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME,

DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME,
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

Not to be mean or anything ( this is the first time ), but "says" the ugly girl!
Reply 106
Erradhadh
Already done.

And I've never had to sacrifice my standards as if you really look at them there is quite a lot of things I expressly dislike but not that many things I demand! :p:

P.S.
To be honest, I think it's easier when girls know exactly what they want or at least what they don't want. Because most of the time, they haven't a ******* clue.

Out of interest, did you have all those requirements before you met said man?

Perhaps I am someone that doesnt have a clue, but I think my boyfriend is perfect (I just love him)....so if I had to give a specification I would just describe him physically. Although I do know that if I was with someone else, I would be probably describe their physical attributes. So I would be interested in knowing, if this is just human nature and how much your opinion would change based on who you are dating....but I guess its hard for anyone to say for sure, right?
Reply 107
The main ones have to be BO, bad breath, and general ugliness.
Reply 108
seagram__
not 1.7cm !! 1.70 cm/1.75cm ,that's about 5'7/5'8
if you think thats short then i like short boys,its not like the tallest the most gorgoeus
and i am 5'5 i wouldn't want a guy who is 6 feet tall haha
i like quite shy guys those who can make the 1st move not the total stressed who can't say a word

by any chance u do/did maths or physics hun??
i believe u mean 1.70 m
m for meters, and not cm for centimeters
1.75cm is just over half an inch

:biggrin:, dont hate me am not takin the piss
Reply 109
MartialLaw
Not to be mean or anything ( this is the first time ), but "says" the ugly girl!

Ouch!!! Very... Blunt there.
Reply 110
Being unclean.
Being 'awr your dead sexy giz a kiss and let me slap your arse' on first meeting.
Thinking they are gods gift to women.
Infidelity.
Smoking, drinking themselves stupid and drugs.
Being more sporty than academic.
******* hell girls how high are your standards these days?
Joseph90
******* hell girls how high are your standards these days?

hahaha some of the girls here don't represent all of us, most of us don't have extreme standards :p:
Fun you should say men that cry and arrogance.

I think men who aren't afraid to cry, not necessarily all the time, and a certain amount of arrogance are very attractive.

Guys who are out of touch with their emotions and guys who genuinly think they are better than me. Also bad kissers. Major turn offs.
Reply 114
Worse than I at maths. No wai are you getting in my pants, bro.
Reply 115
MR.PINK
by any chance u do/did maths or physics hun??
i believe u mean 1.70 m
m for meters, and not cm for centimeters
1.75cm is just over half an inch

:biggrin:, dont hate me am not takin the piss

yeah actually i did both of them lol.thanks for reminding that for me,and i would like to say that 1.70m it's not the same with 1.7m as if its not 0.10 that it's equal to 0.1.
lol this is just a forum:smile:
Reply 116
Men who are insensitive
very immature
very arrogant
patronising
insecure
talk about disgusting things infront of me or to me (eg. about ******** or farting)
long nails
bad personal hygiene
too skinny
out of touch with their emotions
Reply 117
wickendale
Fun you should say men that cry and arrogance.

I think men who aren't afraid to cry, not necessarily all the time, and a certain amount of arrogance are very attractive.

Guys who are out of touch with their emotions
and guys who genuinly think they are better than me. Also bad kissers. Major turn offs.

I second that!
Reply 118
seagram__
yeah actually i did both of them lol.thanks for reminding that for me,and i would like to say that 1.70m it's not the same with 1.7m as if its not 0.10 that it's equal to 0.1.
lol this is just a forum:smile:

huh??

are u trying to say that 0.10 is not equal to 0.1??
they are infact the same!:yes: :yes: :yes:
I don't like guys who smoke, take drugs and are excessive drinkers
Don't like guys who thinks the sun shines out their arse
Don't like guys who have bad body odour
Don't like guys who are arrogant and are never there for you
Don't like guys who only think of/want sex
Don't like guys who lie
Don't like guys who want me to change in any sort of way
Don't like guys who are stupidly clingy/possessive
Don't like guys who cannot hold an intelligent or worthwhile conversation
Don't like guys who are completely out of touch/are afraid to show their emotions

Latest

Trending

Trending