Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartialLaw)
    Not to be mean or anything ( this is the first time ), but "says" the ugly girl!
    Come on, I know you guys don't like her post but that's no need to be so unnecessarily offensive; grow up!

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread. In a twisted sense it restores my faith in humanity to find that it isn't only men who are focused on appearances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanderlust)
    Except for one crucial point:

Patrick Bateman is awesome. :confused:
    very true. and she certainly is not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    yeah actually i did both of them lol.thanks for reminding that for me,and i would like to say that 1.70m it's not the same with 1.7m as if its not 0.10 that it's equal to 0.1.
    lol this is just a forum
    Having seen your last two posts, i struggle to believe you study maths and physics

ReputationRep:
    Shy. Quiet. Short.

I'm not that fussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    You're too ugly to be so picky. Maybe you should start settling for whatever you can get.

ReputationRep:
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

lol, good luck finding someone with exactly all those features. a slower blink than avrage? weirdo!

ReputationRep:
    This is a great contrast to the female version for guys which was just 'hairy' and 'penises'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Guys who like me too much are annoying. The nice guys, ones who would do 'anything for you', like they are a lost little puppy obsessed with you. Geez that's annoying. I prefer a fight!
    well then name a time and place.

knives and bats or just fists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    well then name a time and place.

knives and bats or just fists?
    fists and whips ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    huh??

are u trying to say that 0.10 is not equal to 0.1??
    they are infact the same!:yes: :yes: :yes:
    no actually i said that 0.1 it's equal with 0.10 while 1.7m its not equal with 1.70m
    enough with the maths lol

ReputationRep:
    fists and whips ?
    wait...are you cat woman?

because if you are, it's lucky i'm indiana jones.

it's on.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    -Religious
    -Conservative
    -Pro-life
    -Homophobic
    -Misogynistic to any degree
    -Lack of intelligence
    -Lack of interest in education
    -Obese/emaciated/super muscular
    -Unambitious
    -Controlling and jealous
    -Not romantic
    -Promiscuous

ReputationRep:
    Lack of proportionality
    That's just a smart way of saying he has to have a big penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    wait...are you cat woman?

because if you are, it's lucky i'm indiana jones.

it's on.
    you guessed it.
    why sound so confident?
    No one wins against me mister jones

ReputationRep:
    Control freaks..

:fight:

Guys who are arrogant, ignorant, insensitive, etc.
    Guys that wear Cardies - They look ridiculous!
    Guys who are only after Sex.
    Guys who ignore you when their "in-crowd" is about.
    Drugs, Smoking, Alcoholic = NO, NO.
    Guys who control you.
    And any guy who talks like Westwood because that is extremely annoying.

ReputationRep:
    you guessed it.
    why sound so confident?
    No one wins against me mister jones
    well, i've had more films out so i must be better.

and you're just a pussy in the grand scheme of things. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha... "slower blink than average"
    best thing I've heard all week.

ReputationRep:
    quite a lot...hard to list one by one

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.