-Lack of interest in education
    -Obese/emaciated/super muscular
    -Unambitious
    -Controlling and jealous
    -Not romantic
    -Promiscuous
    So you want to date a dead guy... hmmm sexy

ReputationRep:
    -I tend to be most attracted to men that are between 26-34.
    -I'd prefer a man to exhibit a certain dominance when the situation is appropriate
    -Don't give a **** about hair colour. If it's styled into a quiff you've got me completely off my feet.
    -Lovely if they're into hotrods/caddies/bikes/1950s culture
    -Don't care about height.
    -Healthy frame, hate seeing such a thin boy and thinking :"he's gotta eat" (had it before, instant turn off)
    -Full sleeve tattoos are oh.....fabulous

You know where it's heading, I'll be frank -all I want is a teddy boy/ greaser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    no actually i said that 0.1 it's equal with 0.10 while 1.7m its not equal with 1.70m
    enough with the maths lol
    how is 1.7 not equal to 1.70 ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    -Religious
    -Conservative
    -Pro-life
    -Homophobic
    -Misogynistic to any degree
    -Lack of intelligence
    -Lack of interest in education
    -Obese/emaciated/super muscular
    -Unambitious
    -Controlling and jealous
    -Not romantic
    -Promiscuous
    Thread Winner imo.

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start?

Gotta love men though :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becbec :))
    Don't like smokers, or drug users, or excessive drinkers
    Don't like guys that are up their own arses and thing they're god's gift with the ladies
    Don't like guys that want to change me to make me the way they want me - I'd quite like them to like me for who I am and just support me
    Don't like guys that don't seem interested in you - don't ever really call or text and aren't bothered about meeting up
    Don't like guys that are really possessive either, and won't let you go out and do your own thing
    And I really can't stand guys that can't hold intelligent conversations about important things in the world

Other than that, I'm not really too fussed
    I like this one a lot more than this one:

(Original post by Erradhadh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.
    Most probably because the latter is more accurate, and I don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of social intelligence! and/or being clingy.
    The two main things really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    you're just a dirty old man in terrible cothes. I'm a hot pussy in leather, and you're going to get pussy whipped. How sad for you.
    In my experience, dirty old men like being pussy whipped... he'd be :yes: not
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Thread Winner imo.
    Wow. I've never won a thread before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    In my experience, dirty old men like being pussy whipped... he'd be :yes: not
    he wouldn't enjoy my methods

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Disrespect
    • Lack of appreciation, care and interest
    • Extreme forcefulness
    • Unsupportiveness
    • Exceedingly effeminate traits
    • Patronisation
    • Someone who constantly attacks my beliefs and makes me feel inferior because of it
    • Someone who's an extreme zealot about their religious and political beliefs and won't stfu about them
    • Chauvinistic misogynist
    • Way too indecisive
    • Lack of confidence
    • Arrogance - there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance
    • Insensitivity
    • Promiscuity
    • Long, greasy hair
    • Smoker and drug taker
    • Someone who won't share food

ARROGANCY - F uck off, Bags.
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    he wouldn't enjoy my methods
    Grrrrrrrr!!!

ReputationRep:
    Turn OFFs - Skinheads, guys who think they're thugs, swearing, smoking, arrogance, perving on other girls, guys who are crude,

Turn ONs - Stubble, long-ish hair, broad shoulders, dominance and confidence is sexy, a nice smile makes me weak at the knees..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    You're too ugly to be so picky. Maybe you should start settling for whatever you can get.
    She doesn't look that bad :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.
    I can image you going to a restaurant and asking for:

A seat that faces 20degrees to the west, unless its winter and then it has to be 15 to the south. The waiter/waiteress must have worked there for at least 3 years.

As for the meal: A chicken that has been cooked for 1 hour exactly in a fan assisted oven. Organic of course, in fact it has to have been raised on a farm in south yorkshire and be no more than 6 months of age. 26 peas that are a brilliant shade of green or more precisely #228022.
    Homegrown salad that has been pepared no longer than 10 minutes earlier with a salad dressing flown in from western Italy. Nicely complemented with rose from France 1972.

I could go on but I wont :woo: It seems to have taken me forever to write that and its only 1/3 of yours. :eek:

ReputationRep:

Turn offs in girls.

Brown hair. Black eyes. Large noses. Crooked smiles. Pompous.

And of course, shallow. Period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Wow, good luck finding someone to date.
    :yes: women these days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prilynn)
    Turn offs in girls.

Brown hair. Black eyes. Large noses. Crooked smiles. Pompous.

And of course, shallow. Period.
    Haha, oh man that post has been the biggest lolcow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I can image you going to a restaurant and asking for:

A seat that faces 20degrees to the west, unless its winter and then it has to be 15 to the south. The waiter/waiteress must have worked there for at least 3 years.

As for the meal: A chicken that has been cooked for 1 hour exactly in a fan assisted oven. Organic of course, in fact it has to have been raised on a farm in south yorkshire and be no more than 6 months of age. 26 peas that are a brilliant shade of green or more precisely #228022.
    Homegrown salad that has been pepared no longer than 10 minutes earlier with a salad dressing flown in from western Italy. Nicely complemented with rose from France 1972.
    "...and a Diet Coke."

ReputationRep:
    Turn offs: Bad hygiene, acting like an *******, a bad smile, disrespect, lying, arrogance, pressuring, plays games.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.