Turn on thread page Beta

Very Trivial Shoe Q (to be very tall... or to be a giant) watch

ReputationRep:
    silly question - opinions required

what height of heel do you think a female of roughly 6ft 1, could/should wear?

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    The height of heel they want?

ReputationRep:
    None? you're tall enough, maybe a inch and a half O.o
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Whatever you want!

Kitten heels? Go for the stilettos if you want though; mine make me feel so confident and there is no reason you should have to forgo that just because you're tall!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever takes your fancy! I hate this "Oh I can't wear heels, I'm tall" crap.. So what? Since when has being tall been something to dull down? I'm 6ft and I don't own a pair of heels lower than 4 inches, most are 5.. But that's just because I love wearing them

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever heels you want.

For ages I felt I couldn't wear heels because despite loving the look, I am about 5'9" and for a girl that is quite above average. I always felt like I stuck out and looked awkward, and was made fun of in secondary school for being tall and slim throughout my time there.

Now I embrace my height, and I'm gradually working up to higher heels. I like the look and I like the height. Do what makes you feel comfortable! =]

Btw. to any fellow tall girls who wear heels - do you tend to wear them only on nights out/formal occasions etc. or do you wear casual shoes with heels almost daily?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Whatever you want!

Kitten heels? Go for the stilettos if you want though; mine make me feel so confident and there is no reason you should have to forgo that just because you're tall!
    the shoes of the devil!!!!!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by candy x)
    the shoes of the devil!!!!!!!
    Haha you're telling me! I actually think most of them are really ugly.

If you're going to do heels, do 'em properly!

ReputationRep:
    wow you're tall .. I'd wear smallish heels if at all, also it depends who you're going to be around. But if you like wearing higher heels then go for it, just personally I wouldn't bother because they're irritating and you're tall already

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.