Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :yup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13ecca)
    Ok so lets go for personality here.

He'd wake up in the morning and maybe make me a brew. He'd go to work and then come back later in the evening.
    He'd kiss me and at least acknowledge the children and dog. We'd sit down for dinner and talk about the day, have a laugh at things too.
    He'd tuck at least 1 child away to bed then come and join me on the sofa and cuddle up together to watch a movie, or maybe sexy time.
    Weekends we would enjoy family days out, paintballing, go karting or maybe just a picnic in the park.
    He wouldn't need to be able to cook - beans on toast are fine every now and then.
    He can't always be in a grumpy mood.
    He has to have a caring and romantic side.
    But he has to have his own hobby and have his own independance and not be too clingy.
    He must not cheat.
    He must be fun to be around, whether it be family or friends.
    He must be adventurous and want to go on holiday to see amazing places.
    He must enjoy life!

So what qualities turn you on for a guys personality?
    so basically you want to have a cliche 50's american family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13ecca)
    Ok so lets go for personality here.

He'd wake up in the morning and maybe make me a brew. He'd go to work and then come back later in the evening.
    He'd kiss me and at least acknowledge the children and dog. We'd sit down for dinner and talk about the day, have a laugh at things too.
    He'd tuck at least 1 child away to bed then come and join me on the sofa and cuddle up together to watch a movie, or maybe sexy time.
    Weekends we would enjoy family days out, paintballing, go karting or maybe just a picnic in the park.
    He wouldn't need to be able to cook - beans on toast are fine every now and then.
    He can't always be in a grumpy mood.
    He has to have a caring and romantic side.
    But he has to have his own hobby and have his own independance and not be too clingy.
    He must not cheat.
    He must be fun to be around, whether it be family or friends.
    He must be adventurous and want to go on holiday to see amazing places.
    He must enjoy life!

So what qualities turn you on for a guys personality?
    trouble is, you wont know if he will be like that until you have a kid and are quite settled. Unless you want to go husband fishing?

ReputationRep:
    Not being self centered, being charismatic yet modest, super sympathetic/empathetic, caring and funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Woah, I've been taken back to 1954. Do you want the big white house and picket fence too? lol.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but that turns you on?????
    This

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Girls can't make rape jokes :shifty:
    This

Basically OP you want someone whos seriously whipped, you could go for most of the male population of TSR then

They would be so in shock that they managed to get some vagina they would probably do anything you want them to

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.