Student Finance help (not sure if this is right) Watch

Ashley. P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
so.... ive received a letter from student finance, and have to sign to confirm its all right etc, it says my tuition fees are £3225 and my maintenance loan is £3564, i don't know if this is right or not though, does this include the grant, or is it just the maintenance loan, in which case what the hell happens to the grant
few points to mention:
- my parents are on **** all so i should be on maximum amount
- its means tested.
bennh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ashley. P)
so.... ive received a letter from student finance, and have to sign to confirm its all right etc, it says my tuition fees are £3225 and my maintenance loan is £3564, i don't know if this is right or not though, does this include the grant, or is it just the maintenance loan, in which case what the hell happens to the grant
few points to mention:
- my parents are on **** all so i should be on maximum amount
- its means tested.

I have this problem too, and so does everyone who applied for means tested help.

What they have done is, they have got the non-means tested bit for EVERYONE out of the way first, and now they are working on the means tested parts.

You will get another new assessment summary around the end of the month, with the grant etc. included.

Don't worry =] And if you still haven't heard anything about it by the start of next month, then phone them - don't worry, it's not you who messed it up
Ashley. P
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by bennh)
I have this problem too, and so does everyone who applied for means tested help.

What they have done is, they have got the non-means tested bit for EVERYONE out of the way first, and now they are working on the means tested parts.

You will get another new assessment summary around the end of the month, with the grant etc. included.

Don't worry =] And if you still haven't heard anything about it by the start of next month, then phone them - don't worry, it's not you who messed it up
ok thanks

so should i sign & send it now or not?
bennh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ashley. P)
ok thanks

so should i sign & send it now or not?

I did (:

In fact, they LOST my signed form and made me send them another ><
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads