Turn on thread page Beta

Forms to send to Student Finance watch

    • Thread Starter

    Ok, I FINALLY have my passport, and happily, I don't have to send it in, just a form. I also asked about sending in other forms (such as financial information and change of circs) and they said it's ok but it can take 6 weeks to have them acknowledged, and recommended sending them recorded or registered.

    I'm trying ot find the forms I need, and so far (since I'm on benefits, I've only been able to find the one for benefits). Will this be enough, or should and I phone and check the forms?

    EDIT: Forgot to say, I'm sending both sets of forms in at the same time, but in different envelopes so I can *try* and get finance sorted!
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.