Turn on thread page Beta

Having regrets about not giving him a chance watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am having regrets about a guy. He was crazy about me earlier on this year (April)but because I had had problems with a crazy ex I was very wary and simply polite towards him. I havent seen him in months now as I have been away and to say I have regets about not giving him a chance is an understatement. I am likely to see him on a few occasions when I get back to London.

What are the chances he will still be interested in me? I am assuming guys move on pretty quickly but from what I gather he is still single

ReputationRep:
    From my understanding and numerous experiments I've actually discovered that men aren't at all psychic through their penis and you need to tell them these things.

ReputationRep:
    Make a move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    From my understanding and numerous experiments I've actually discovered that men aren't at all psychic through their penis and you need to tell them these things.
    No way I heard this too!! Who knows there might just be some truth in it...

ReputationRep:
    tell him...you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain

good luck

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can put a time on these things. There is a chance he is still intrested so you need to make it clear you still are. I totally back what Fawn said about Men not being psychic. He may have only moved on because he believes you arn't intrested anymore.

ReputationRep:
    See where you stand with him try to meet up and see, obvious he may have picked himself up and moved on and on a different chapter of his life now. Its a shame that you didnt get to the point where you could get together, but as i like to think life moves in mysterious and meaningingful ways, so if it isnt to be it wont be im afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with those who are saying go for it....if you tell him, who knows where it'll lead?

Plus if you actually tell/ask him you'll either end up going on a few nice dates at least, or have a bit of closure. And both those options are probably a bit better than not knowing what would have happened if you had asked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    I don't think you can put a time on these things. There is a chance he is still intrested so you need to make it clear you still are. I totally back what Fawn said about Men not being psychic. He may have only moved on because he believes you arn't intrested anymore.
    I know. Knowing my luck our roles will be reversed when I see him next and I will have to do all the chasing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    definitely chase it up!! i had a guy like this, and because of my previous relationship i didnt think i was ready for another one...but i went for it anyway...and im ridiculously happy!

DO IT!

ReputationRep:
    My situation is kinda similar it just happened in a different way, me and this guy were really cool with each other and he really liked me but i didnt think i fancied him back then he made a comment the other week that made me really mad at him so i was callin him to his mates and obviously they told him which i knew was gunna happen but i was in denial bout likin him cus my mate was takin the mick out of me about it and now u guessed it he doesnt speak to me just ignores me and gives me dirty looks and thinks am a total biatch but now it has made me realise just how much i want him and now am really sad cus miss him being around

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.