Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does this look cool or silly? Pics. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's not great but it's not terrible. I think it just doesn't seem to fit very well, if it fit better it could look nicer. As a casual outfit for being at home or just going shopping or something it's fine, but yeah, there's something slightly dodgy about the fit.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Silly, and it does nothing for your figure.

ReputationRep:
    It's not good, but if you like it who cares what everyone else thinks?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think it's that bad....but not worth the risk either tbh

ReputationRep:
    frumpy, too plain and clothes look cheap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Innately_Hedonistic)
    Obscene?
    haha, i thought some1 wd say that earlier, but i know, it might look better if she wd work on that:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks okay but a long sleeved cardi would be better. Love the colour by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Ok I'm gonna get negged but you're too fat to wear tight cardigans/buttoned cardigans.

Urgh, I'm sorry, just being honest. It looks terrible.
    Agreed. Well done on being honest haha. Also, I just don't like cardigans of that style. I fail to see the qualities of them.

ReputationRep:
    If i saw a girl dressed like this, i would laugh and spit in her face

ReputationRep:
    I think it can look nice but those clothes look a little tight on you, if that's you in the pic? sorry but it's probably not the best style for your figure
    In my opinion it looks best on fairly tall, thin people (doesn't everything) and you need to co ordinate the colours kind of, like wear a darker top underneath and lighter cardigan on top to avoid drawing too much attention to your stomach. So it can look nice but it's a bit hit and miss, and the outfit in the pic is a bit boring

ReputationRep:
    dont EVER wear that out

ReputationRep:
    you're kinda big
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Honestly, you look fat in it.

ReputationRep:
    fat to be honest
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't do it. Just don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Long sleeved tops with short sleeved cardigans. I saw someone where i work wearing this and thought it looked ok, so i wondered what you think. Plus my cardigan is such a hard pink to match, i dunno what colours other than white would work.
    the shortness of the cardigan cuts you off at your mid-section and draws attention to an area you should probably avoid drawing attention to. it'd probably look better if the cardi was longer.

ReputationRep:
    That kind of layering makes everyone's torso look really short which is something to be avoided!
    Nothing personal, just good general advice

ReputationRep:
    i think you look fine.....maybe unbutton the cardigan, so it doesnt look as tight

ReputationRep:
    Very, very, very unflattering if im honest.
    You could try like a black strappy top underneth and maybe just undo the cardigan because I dont think your waist is small enough to have something cut you in half like that.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think it goes at all. Sorry

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.