Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    Silly, and it does nothing for your figure.
    i couldn't agree more
    not to mention the complete and obscure baby pink /=

just don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Long sleeved tops with short sleeved cardigans. I saw someone where i work wearing this and thought it looked ok, so i wondered what you think. Plus my cardigan is such a hard pink to match, i dunno what colours other than white would work.
    it looks hideous tbh!
    its far too small and having it done up just makes your stomache look even bigger.
    try getting some clothes that fit in more flattering colours.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's fat so i don't know if they are the only person being honest :s
    But it's not dreadful, just not good either.
    It doesn't help the cardi is much shorter than the top
    With that cardi, a vest top would look great i agree with others

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks silly, very silly.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be ok if the cardigan was either cropped OR short-sleeved, not both. It just looks like it's too small for you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry, but as other have said, you're too big to wear that cardi.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it does look silly :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Really, really, really not.

ReputationRep:
    The cardigan could be nice if it was a longer length, and in general short sleeve cardigans are meant to be worn without a sleeve underneath.

I personally like the pink on white though.

ReputationRep:
    Stoopid

ReputationRep:
    I don't like any of it.

I'm gonna be honest here, speaking as a big busted girl, big busted girls can rarely get away with high necked tops. It just makes us look huge. My advice to you would be to wear v-neck tops. I would also get some higher waisted jeans. Those jeans... they may be comfortable or whatever but they do look not right. You look like you could be an hourglass, so rock your waist. And no more too-tight high necked stuff.

Sorry if any of that seemed harsh, but it's advice I've garnered over the years for my body shape that I've adapted to suit yours in one neat package. =]

ReputationRep:
    it's really awful to be honest. i'm not just trying to be nasty but it's just not nice. it does nothing to help your figure. those short cardigans ought to be reserved for strappy summer dresses as a little cover up. putting it over a long top like that just makes the middle look big and as though the cardigan has shrunk loads....

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't go, the colours are too bright for your figure and as people have said the cutoff point is unflattering. I think definite consensus is silly rather than cool, sorry. Hey, at least we saved you from hearing this IRL!

ReputationRep:
    Awful.

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry, but that looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    They don't go together at all and it's really unflattering to be honest. Definitely a no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by </Tom>)
    Looks stupid, and the weight of the girl in the pic isn't helping at all.
    Idiot.
    I want to neg rep you but I've none left.
    Damnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Compare and contrast:

Spoiler:
    Show

(Actually, just compare.)
    One significantly tastier than the other though, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    looks silly

ReputationRep:
    Silly and not flattering. It might look alright if it was worn with a v-neck top and open.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.