Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got my hair done back in May and really liked it but i am having troubling getting it to look anything close to the way it did when i left the hair dressers. Pic 1 is what it looked like then and pic 2 is what it looks like now.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Whats next? Does my bum look big is this by any chance ? Are you planning on covering all of the topics with your body on TSR.

Just tie it in pony tails.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks alrite in the second pic. If you want it like it was then just take the pic to the hairdressers and show them.

ReputationRep:
    This look is so in right now ;

ReputationRep:
    First of all, go back and get a trim (your hair will thank you for it)
    Buy a good shampoo and a good conditioner (I recommend Aussie Mega Instant) (don't ever use herbal essences; it is hair poison)
    Get a good heat defence spray. L'oreal studio line heat defence spray for straightening gives silky hair and gorgeous shine even when you aren't use a straightening iron.
    Get yourself an ionic hairdryer (boots sell a revlon one for 15 quid) and a round, vented brush.

Wash your hair, spray with the heat spray and let it dry a little bit before you blow dry. Put the little concentrator nozzle on the hair dryer and dry your hair in sections. Roll a section of hair round the brush and blow dry down the shaft of the hair pulling the brush away from your head like a hair dresser does. When you're done brush it through with a natural bristle brush https://www.denmanbrush.com/store/im...D81M_thumb.jpg I use this one, you can get it in sainsburys.
    I use that brush instead of a normal brush every day because it is kinder on the hair and gives AMAZING shine.

I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Get the hair straighteners on it then follow that with a good dowse of finnishing cream...like anti-frizz (not to be confused with anti-freeze!!!). John freida's "Frizz-ease" is a good one or tigi bedhead. The finishing cream will give it the texture like in the first photo and give it a bit of weight to hang properly. That's what i do anyway and it works a treat good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.