Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Graduate employer guides - Add your experiences in return for a subscription Watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi,

As you may or may not know, the TSR Wiki's graduate employers page is currently undergoing changes, intending to help inform gradutes regarding potential employment and relevent employer information.

Graduate Employer Guides

If you have successfully applied to one of the listed graduate employers, we would like to hear your experiences of doing so, giving readers an insight into the process as well as advice from those who have gone through it.

Adding information to the Wiki is simple, simply select the link for the employer you wish to edit, scroll down to the 'Experiences' area of the page and select the [edit] link on the right hand side. You can then input your details, select save and the page will then be saved. If you have any problems either refer to the Editing Help link or feel free to ask any questions in the Wiki forum.

Many thanks, we look forward to hearing your experiences of applying to such prominent graduate employers.

Finally, those that contribute will be rewarded riches dependent on the contribution made. To earn enough riches for a months subscription for example, requires a paragraph for each section. Simply post in this thread when you have added your content and you will expect to have riches added in the near future.

Many thanks,

- Chris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -CJ-)
    Hi,

As you may or may not know, the TSR Wiki's graduate employers page is currently undergoing changes, intending to help inform gradutes regarding potential employment and relevent employer information.

Graduate Employer Guides

If you have successfully applied to one of the listed graduate employers, we would like to hear your experiences of doing so, giving readers an insight into the process as well as advice from those who have gone through it.

Adding information to the Wiki is simple, simply select the link for the employer you wish to edit, scroll down to the 'Experiences' area of the page and select the [edit] link on the right hand side. You can then input your details, select save and the page will then be saved. If you have any problems either refer to the Editing Help link or feel free to ask any questions in the Wiki forum.

Many thanks, we look forward to hearing your experiences of applying to such prominent graduate employers.

Finally, those that contribute will be rewarded riches dependent on the contribution made. To earn enough riches for a months subscription for example, requires a paragraph for each section. Simply post in this thread when you have added your content and you will expect to have riches added in the near future.

Many thanks,

- Chris
    Added my experience with Barclays Capital. Will add experiences with ICAP and UBS soon
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by loggins)
    Added my experience with Barclays Capital. Will add experiences with ICAP and UBS soon
    Awesomeness, thanks very much Will sort out the riches when I get a moment later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -CJ-)
    Awesomeness, thanks very much Will sort out the riches when I get a moment later
    Sweeeet. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    Hi,

Graduate Employer Guides

Many thanks,

- Chris
    Have added my experience with ICAP as promised, thanks in advance for any riches

ReputationRep:
    just joined so I can post my experience with Sky, but just like to point out that the corporation name is BSkyB and the brand is Sky, so should be under B!

Will post my experience in the next week or so.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Apollonic)
    just joined so I can post my experience with Sky, but just like to point out that the corporation name is BSkyB and the brand is Sky, so should be under B!

Hehe, no worries i'll sort that in a little while...

And awesome, give us a shout when you've done so

Hi, just to let you know I have moved the page so it now sits under 'B' as BSkyB, I can change the display name to just saying "Sky" but keeping it under the 'B' heading if you think that'd be better.

ReputationRep:
    I'd keep it as the company name, but I don't think it makes much odds. I didn't really realise the difference for ages.

I've edited my experience onto the page, bit delayed, sorry. I'm running out of lunch hour now so feel free to tidy up the formatting for me and correct inevitable typos etc.

Regards

Nick

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've added my experience of the Sainsbury's graduate scheme, would love to be receiving some riches!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    Hi,

Graduate Employer Guides

Many thanks,

- Chris
    (Original post by JR)
    Quoting you in too JR, hope you're well mate!

Have added UBS, thanks in advance for the riches .
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by PorcineAviation)
    Hi CJ,

Have added my experience of JPM. Could you send those riches my way?

Cheers,

PA
    Hey there,

Cool, cheers Riches coming your way in just a sec

ReputationRep:
    hello, could I have riches sufficient for a sub for completing one for bskyb plz.

I'll update it in a bit as I've just finished the grad programme
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    hello, could I have riches sufficient for a sub for completing one for bskyb plz.

I'll update it in a bit as I've just finished the grad programme
    Of course. Have you updated the page?

Sorry for the slow response :o:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.