Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

History of depression, self harm and suicide attempts.

I just want to die.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to someone - 08457 90 90 90.

ReputationRep:
    You need to go out and meet new people

ReputationRep:
    You need to speak to a close friend/s or call Samaritans. Speak to someone.

ReputationRep:
    You can talk to the samaritans about how you feel without being judged or told you're wrong for feeling how you do.

08457 90 90 90

maybe things will be clearer to you just from talking it over with an anonymous person who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem. I agree that you should talk to someone. If you want to chat to an impersonal stranger, feel free to PM me. I do find it liberating to share my problems with anyone. Or talk to friends. Maybe it might give you a little lift. Worth a shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    History of depression, self harm and suicide attempts.

I just want to die.
    Please ....call the Samaritans.
    In the UK dial 08457 90 90 90.
    In the Republic of Ireland dial 1850 60 90 90.

ReputationRep:
    It's good advise from everyone above. If you are feeling like you want to hurt yourself please tell someone about it whether it is someone that you have in your actual life or someone on a phone line like the Samaritans who you can reach on 08457 90 90 90.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.