Turn on thread page Beta

Suitable highlight colours... watch

ReputationRep:
    for work, interviews etc.? I know it depends on the company, but will red highlights (not too bright) in dark hair would be too "out there" for prospective interviews? Just like a burgundy shade?

ReputationRep:
    You should be okay with a really dark reddish shade if your hair is naturally dark. Plus you'd need to make sure that the highlights are done professionally and not some random strands so it looks almost natural (if red hair could ever look natural =P). Got any pics of what you have in mind?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/highlights/coy.html

Maybe something like this? Would be half head though!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I don't see what's wrong with that tbh. For what kinda jobs do you have interviews for?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm currently temping in the NHS, and know some people there who have very assymetrical(sp) punky styles, so thought it would be acceptable there. I am finishing soon see, and am applying for communications jobs and those in the third sector.

Hehe thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with it all. No problem =)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.