- like football: Not at all.
- be aggressive: IM GOING BEAT YOU UP
- not show emotion: That's like not being human.
- chase after women a lot: I chase after them with my penis hanging out
- like cars: VROOM VROOM
- show emotion a lot: Depends. Sometimes I feel more open to displaying emotion, other times I conceal it.
- like shopping: Wheeee I like shopping for food and video games! Makes me feel like such a girly girl
- like fashion: It's boring.
- like make-up and accessories: Nope
Gender differences aren't as simple as a check-list.
Turn on thread page Beta
are you a man's man, or a woman's woman? watch
- 17-07-2009 14:56
- 17-07-2009 14:58
- show emotion a lot - BWAHAHAHA. No.
- like shopping - Yes. Clothes, music, books, gadgets. Most things.
- like fashion - My mum tells me what's in fashion.
- like make-up and accessories - Too expensive, don't bother.
I consider myself feminine. I don't know why femininity has to mean frivolous and materialistic.
- 17-07-2009 15:05
i';m more likely a man's woman!
- 17-07-2009 15:08
- show emotion a lot - sometimes
- like shopping - not really
- like fashion - not that fussed about it
- like make-up and accessories - no
- 17-07-2009 15:14
The only one of those in either category that fits me at all is not showing much emotion.
- 17-07-2009 15:23
Don't show emotion but I like shopping.
- 17-07-2009 15:30
Hmm. Apparently so
- 17-07-2009 15:32
- like football = Yes
- be aggressive = Almost never
- not show emotion = I guess so, usually don't
- chase after women a lot = Yes and No
- like cars = Yes
- 17-07-2009 15:33
No, not the stereotypical man's man, I'm afraid.
I'm more of a geek than anything, but still with some 'manly' traits (love my exercise, motorbikes, action films etc).
- 17-07-2009 15:33
Men are supposed to (according to society):
- like cars
Women (again, according to society) are supposed to:
- show emotion a lot
- like fashion
From the two lists the remaining traits are the ones I have
- 17-07-2009 15:35
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk.
- 17-07-2009 15:40
I like football, boxing and rugby. I'm aggressive. I show emotion, and I speak very emotivly. I go after birds. I love cars. I like shopping, If I was slimmer I'd like fashion. I dislike makeup and accessories. I guess I work for both sexes :d
- 17-07-2009 15:44
I wouldn't say i'm a man's man the stereotypical man just looks like a **** to be honest.
- 17-07-2009 17:35
I have a **** and therefore I am a woman.
- 17-07-2009 17:41
Well i go into the taproom in my local working mens club alot.
I like football,
Dont chase after girls
But like cars so am half i guess haha
- 17-07-2009 17:51
Gender roles depress me.
This thread is depressing.
- 17-07-2009 17:52
- like football - salright, dont go on about it though
- be aggressive - naww
- not show emotion - yes
- chase after women a lot - no
- like cars - yes
on that i would say im not a mans man