Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need major help... cant talk to my friends about this cos we are all close.

Me and my lad mates went out and one of them ended up stopping at mine, we had always been close but the alcohol obviously seemed to make us closer. We ended up having unprotected sex and since then decided as we were both single it makes sense to have sex with each other rather than someone we didnt really no (he sleeps around, not me)

It happened quite a few times after that, but always unprotected (i know stupid me but i need advice not critisism)

We have now fell out for a reason unrelated to this, but i havent come on my period for 2 months but i keep telling myself that its stress due to us falling out. i no i need to take a test but i cant bring myself to think what is going to happen if it is positive.

I have just finished at college and was looking for a full time job, he only works part time as they are no hours at his work... what the hell am i going to do..........

Sorry for the long post

ReputationRep:
    Ypu have to take a test it is an absolute must, if you don't things can get worse and you will limit your options.

ReputationRep:
    The first thing you need to do is take a test, the longer you leave it the worse it will be. If your pregnant you should really talk to him about it before you decide what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Take a test. The sooner you know, the sooner you can take care of it, if you wanted to that is.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want people to say?

- Had unprotected sex
    - Missed period twice in a row
    - Won't take a pregnancy test

If you leave it... you can save yourself £10 and just wait for the bump to appear tbh. Every day you leave it to get a test shortens your options. Go to your doctor and get them to do it - and whilst you're there, get some STI checks too.

ReputationRep:
    Get a pregnancy kit? and stop with the unprotected sex ¬¬ You know the dangers but you still do it!! ¬¬ :mad:

ReputationRep:
    in b4 Jeremy Kyle

ReputationRep:
    Take the test now, then decide what to do. The longer you leave it, the harder the whole situation will become.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Take a test! It's better to find out sooner or later.
    Either way you also need to talk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    Honey, take a test. Go to your GP if you have to.
    Surely if your mates are 'close', you can confide in them?
    You can't pretend none of this happening...take control.

ReputationRep:
    The only advice would to take a test. I've been in this position with an ex gf and she wasn't pregnant just stressed.
    Only one way to find out.

ReputationRep:
    learn from your mistakes

and if you are preganant and decide to keep it please put the innocent childs needs first and dont be another statistic

ReputationRep:
    There's no point in lying to yourself. Just go for the test. It's always better sooner than later. Don't procrastinate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Hahaha, ******* legend.
    Lol thanks, and it's Eat, Lift, Sleep. Repeat

ReputationRep:
    Take the test before it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    It's done now, and the only thing you can really do is remain calm and take a test. It's no use holding it off, if you are pregnant (and there is a fairly good chance of this) then you're going to find out about it sooner or later.
    If you are pregnant, it's best to find out what your options are and to contact the father. It's best to have support in a situation like this so don't pull away from your friends. Like you said, you're close so they are bound to help you.
    If you aren't, then count your lucky stars and use protection in future.

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone is telling you the same thing but take a test
    I know how you feel about not wanting to take a test but its the only way to know for certain.

ReputationRep:
    thanks everyone, i no i need to take the test but its just hard... i no how stupid ive been and honestly im not normally as stupid as this.
    ive spoke to him and where going to meet up tomorrow and do it together.

ReputationRep:
    good luck with it op, i hope it goes ok for you. -hugs-

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.