Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And she didn't want to abort, but you absolutely don't want a kid and you're not ready financially and mentally, what would you do ?

I'd probably threaten her.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming it was mine, I would do everything in my power to support her and look after her regardless of my opinion on whether to keep it, after all it would have been my fault

Threaten her? You sound like a looser.

ReputationRep:
    Just say your not ready and if she still goes ahead then I would still and try and support the gf and kid as best as I could, your fault you didn't us a condom or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamz0770)
    Assuming it was mine, I would do everything in my power to support her and look after her regardless of my opinion on whether to keep it, after all it would have been my fault

Threaten her? You sound like a looser.
    Lol yeah right, you're the type of guy who says whatever a girl wants to hear, then when stuff like this happens, **** gets real.

ReputationRep:
    Make her abort or dump her.
    So you sobered up from that sip of whiskey then Bloodclotz?

ReputationRep:
    I'd try and support it but I don't have a job, thus I couldn't purchase anything, I could barely be there for it due to studies and in the end probably suffer even more depression from the fact i'd have screwed up my life too early

ReputationRep:
    Punch her in the stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    Make her abort or dump her.
    So you sobered up from that sip of whiskey then Bloodclotz?
    i was never drunk and i wouldnt call 200ml a "sip"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    Lol yeah right, you're the type of guy who says whatever a girl wants to hear, then when stuff like this happens, **** gets real.
    Funily enough I'm not. I'm just not a prick. I'm the type of guy that will take responsibility for my actions. Obviously If It wasnt what I wanted to happen I'd talk to her but threaten her? No way.

Sneak a coat hanger up her leg while she's not looking

ReputationRep:
    And she didn't want to abort, but you absolutely don't want a kid and you're not ready financially and mentally, what would you do ?

:rolleyes:
    hey, why not go the whole hog, wait a couple of months, play it cool, then accidentally smash her in the stomach with a crow bar

ReputationRep:
    I'd try and persuade her to my opinion, but if she still refused, then I'd just have to accept her wishes (she's the one giving birth to it, after all) and get on with it

ReputationRep:
    Probabily go Freddy Krueger on her and kill her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :rolleyes:
    hey, why not go the whole hog, wait a couple of months, play it cool, then accidentally smash her in the stomach with a crow bar

tottenham + jermain defoe = FAIL
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    All I have to say is... It takes two. :awesome: If you're not prepared to accept your responsibility (baby) then don't have unprotected sex!

ReputationRep:

Punch her very hard in the stomach until the job is done. If that fails, wrap a belt around her stomach and hang her from the ceiling until gravity crushes some sense into her and her torso.

ReputationRep:
    tottenham + jermain defoe = FAIL
    yes, fail :o:

ReputationRep:
    On second thoughts, perhaps flipping a coin could decide this babies fate? Ha, really though, it was both the girl and the guys fault that the baby was conceived. Surely it should be just as much his decision to keep it as it is hers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EFG)
    On second thoughts, perhaps flipping a coin could decide this babies fate? Ha, really though, it was both the girl and the guys fault that the baby was conceived. Surely it should be just as much his decision to keep it as it is hers?
    in an ideal world you would be correct to assume that, however men dont quite get the say they deserve

this is going to go down a slippery slope me thinks

ReputationRep:
    Get a better job & sell my PS3 & grow the hell up pretty sharpish.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.