Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Get a better job & sell my PS3 & grow the hell up pretty sharpish.
    ps3 > baby

ReputationRep:
    http://whiskeydick.net/drupal5/files/Falcon.Punch.jpg
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    yes, fail :o:
    http://www.leytonjay.co.uk/wp-conten...spurs_****.gif

replace stars with ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    ps3 > baby
    True. :yes:

But i would have to sacrifice it (after selling a kidney & arm that is).

Well if the girl didn't want to abort I would tell her straight I don't want a kid for a very long time and if she still wants to go ahead I would dump her and have nothing to do with her or her child ever again. But to be honest I would like to think myself smart enough to not have a child that I did not want by accident anyways.

ReputationRep:
    Try your best to persuade her to have an abortion , without using any physical violence/threats as the OP mentioned. Not being funny , but you sound like a right loser , and you sound like a school kid " I would threaten her " What kind of attitude is this , I can't bare to think what kind of father you'd be.

It would be your fault that there is a baby in the first place , therefore ( Therfore/Therefor ? ) if the abortion doesn't take place you should help raise/support the baby.

I'm still astounded at how you would threaten her , that's just heartless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd always support my gf. But most importantly, my son/daughter.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if i "wasn't ready financially and mentally" I'd probably be forced to sell one or two of the cars and grow a pair.

Fortunately, I have got my head screwed on and don't see myself breeding for at least another 10 years anyway.

I wouldn't agree with threatening but the way I see it is if the girl refuses to abort even if she has heard how badly you are not ready and do not want a child it is selfishness on her part. You only live once and you shouldn't be forced into something you do not want when there is a way round it, a child is a joint decision.

ReputationRep:
    Punch her in the stomach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    And she didn't want to abort, but you absolutely don't want a kid and you're not ready financially and mentally, what would you do ?

I'd probably threaten her.
    I'd grind up an abortion pill and sneak it into her corn flakes, 'son'.

ReputationRep:
    Do you seriously expect us to believe you have had sex with anyone? No sex equals no baby, i.e. no point someone like you making a thread like this.

ReputationRep:
    I'd kick/punch her stomach repeatedly.
    It's complete BS how women think it's only their decision to keep or abort. If she decides to abort, great, but I'd end the relationship after it's done and over with - then go along with another hot chick :cool:
    If she decides to keep, still I'd end the relationship as soon as she announces the decision. I ain't getting stuck with no freakin baby :mad: I have my own life to live. Selfish I know, but sorry for not wanting to put my education, career and financial capacity in jeopardy :rolleyes: screw that!

ReputationRep:
    She could also say the same about you - Selfishness on your part, not wanting a kid (despite dipping your bread in the honey and knowing what could happen), and not thinking about what she wants as well.

Never ending battle of decisions, for sure.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    I wouldn't agree with threatening but the way I see it is if the girl refuses to abort even if she has heard how badly you are not ready and do not want a child it is selfishness on her part. You only live once and you shouldn't be forced into something you do not want when there is a way round it, a child is a joint decision.

How very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    I'd grind up an abortion pill and sneak it into her corn flakes, 'son'.
    I don't usually call people who are bigger than me "son"

just sayin...

ReputationRep:
    Chloroform + coat hanger + youtube video on home abortion = no more baby blues.

Well I'm going on the assumption that it was an accident say the condom snaps during sex what then?

ReputationRep:
    drown her and bury her in the quarry by my house then go find another broad to bang

just to keep with ludicrous and stupid and funny answers in this thread

ReputationRep:
    Can the OP clarify in what way he would threaten his gf? what would you say exactly?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.