The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
bust out trusty mr coathanger
Reply 41
PrincessJasmine
Do you seriously expect us to believe you have had sex with anyone? No sex equals no baby, i.e. no point someone like you making a thread like this.

you mad ?
Reply 42
Dropdeadfred2
Can the OP clarify in what way he would threaten his gf? what would you say exactly?

Threaten to beat her up or something, that would piss me off so bad if she was like "No, im keepin it"
Reply 43
Bludclotzz
Threaten to beat her up or something, that would piss me off so bad if she was like "No, im keepin it"

Yeah I can picture it now

Her: "I wanna keep it"
You: "Here, daughter, ama break yoo, fool"

fun times
Bludclotzz

That is just sounding like a pathetic over grown primary school child. If she wants to keep it then fair enough but if you don't want any part in the relationship or childs life that is only fair too.
Bludclotzz
you mad ?

How am I mad? any person old enough to have sex wouldn't need to make a silly thread like this. Even if you are over the legal age, your mental age needs to catch up.

If your are seriously worried about your girlfriend getting pregnant try using a condom.
Reply 46
Maximum Velocity
Try your best to persuade her to have an abortion , without using any physical violence/threats as the OP mentioned. Not being funny , but you sound like a right loser , and you sound like a school kid " I would threaten her " What kind of attitude is this , I can't bare to think what kind of father you'd be.

It would be your fault that the baby's pregnant , therefore ( Therfore/Therefor ? ) if the abortion doesn't take place you should help raise/support the baby.

I'm still astounded at how you would threaten her , that's just heartless.

That the BABY is pregnant?
Bludclotzz

Oh my God...I at worst assumed you meant you would threaten her with no financial support etc

I suggest that before you enter any relationship with anyone you sit them down and tell them exactly what you have said on here

'If you get pregnant through our joint decision to have sex then i will demand that you terminate the pregnancy and if you refuse I will beat you up...now did you still wanna sleep with me babe?':eek:
Reply 48
If my girlfriend was pregnant I would be extremely worried because I don't have a penis.
Reply 49
hey you could always take her horse riding
Reply 50
.Andrew.
Get a better job & sell my PS3 & grow the hell up pretty sharpish.

Why would you do that? Buy another controller and in 9 months time you have someone to play multiplayer with.
Personally on a sensible front I'd support my child as much as possible. Although I would express that I dont want a child and am not financially ready for one. If that doesnt work then lump it I guess.
Reply 52
This thread has provided me with jokes.

:awesome:
Reply 53
Threaten her? It's her body, she could keep it if she wanted to. I doubt she'd need such an idiot helping her raise the child anyway.
Reply 54
PrincessJasmine
How am I mad? any person old enough to have sex wouldn't need to make a silly thread like this. Even if you are over the legal age, your mental age needs to catch up.

If your are seriously worried about your girlfriend getting pregnant try using a condom.

its not a silly thread, son, im going to do law at birmingham. My girl is not pregnant, im not worried at all, im just saying, namean ?
Reply 55
I'd leave her to it, it would be her fault for not using protection :rolleyes:
Saying you would beat your gf and then saying your going to do law at birmingham dosen't that seem like a bit of a clash for you? :p:
Reply 57
Genocidal
Saying you would beat your gf and then saying your going to do law at birmingham dosen't that seem like a bit of a clash for you? :p:

Sometimes you need to lay down the law and get ur pimp hand ready, some women don't understand ****!
Reply 58
inksplodge
All I have to say is... It takes two. :awesome: If you're not prepared to accept your responsibility (baby) then don't have unprotected sex!

you can also get pregnant via contraception failure, I know there's MAP but I don't like that you seem to be ignoring the fact that not all those who fall pregnant are idiots :p:
Reply 59
bludclotzz is blatantly a virgin/

Latest

Trending

Trending