Turn on thread page Beta

If your gf was pregnant.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think performing the abortion himself against her wishes is kind of mean but really i think men should have options in this situation. i think they should be able to sign away all their rights and responsibilities as the father so long as there's still time for the mother to abort.

seeing as this isn't currently an option, i think the best thing to do is to entice her into all manner of bad-for-the-fetus activities... binge drinking, crack, whatever and then lay on the guilt and make her believe she doesn't deserve a baby and would ruin its life.

ReputationRep:
    The responses in this thread are shocking, I hope no one here is having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    bludclotzz is blatantly a virgin/
    lma son, go do some bench presses and raises for those weak ass deltoids, you're the typical weak asian guy i see at the gym, gtfo my view son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    its not a silly thread, son, im going to do law at birmingham. My girl is not pregnant, im not worried at all, im just saying, namean ?
    You are studying law yet seem to think threathening a person into an abortion is acceptable. I think you need to study a little bit harder, even from A-level Law I can remember the seriousness of verbal threatened violence.

Here's hoping your girlfriend hasn't been silly enough to actually sleep with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessJasmine)
    You are studying law yet seem to think threathening a person into an abortion is acceptable. I think you need to study a little bit harder, even from A-level Law I can remember the seriousness of verbal threatened violence.

Here's hoping your girlfriend hasn't been silly enough to actually sleep with you.
    I don't argue with girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    That the BABY is pregnant?
    Oh snap. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    I don't argue with girls
    Tee hee making your original post a rather moot point! How would you threaten someone without getting into an argument, e.g. a heated discussion.

ps loved your used of the word "namean" you shall make a fine lawyer

ReputationRep:
    Tee hee making your original post a rather moot point! How would you threaten someone without getting into an argument, e.g. a heated discussion.

ps loved your used of the word "namean" you shall make a fine lawyer
    I didn't know people had computers in kitchens

ReputationRep:
    lma son, go do some bench presses and raises for those weak ass deltoids, you're the typical weak asian guy i see at the gym, gtfo my view son.
    keep your pants on gorgeous.

come back when you have a profile picture, punani ass virgin boy. i'll make you cry like a little girl.

ReputationRep:
    keep your pants on gorgeous.

come back when you have a profile picture, punani ass virgin boy.
    I posted a picture on my was i drunk thread, you look like a guido, ask ur momma if im virgin

ReputationRep:
    I posted a picture on my was i drunk thread, you look like a guido, ask ur momma if im virgin
    i dont want your life story boy.

ReputationRep:
    i dont want your life story boy.
    lol at boy, son i could pass for u dad

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know people had computers in kitchens
    Can you not afford a laptop?

Can't you people see he is trolling you all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Can't you people see he is trolling you all.
    i im not trolling, just because you don't hear stuff like that doesn't mean its trolling, think outside the box, not every thinks like you and agrees with you son.

ReputationRep:
    lol at boy, son i could pass for u dad
    bludclotzzz damn you're too gangster man. save your breath though, you'll need it to lose your virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Oh snap. My bad.
    Yeah :P

ReputationRep:
    Can you not afford a laptop?
    ive got a desktop which probably blows your laptop anyday, Sony Vaio, do your homework.....or the dishes

ReputationRep:
    bludclotzzz damn you're too gangster man. save your breath though, you'll need it to lose your virginity.
    says the virgin, most Pakistanis i know are so, you know...jus sayin

ReputationRep:
    i'd wear a balaclava and arrange to meet her somewhere in the dark and smack her in the belly one night

being serious, i dont know, i wouldnt get myself into the situation but if i had to i would obviously have to change dramatically...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.