Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    says the virgin, most Pakistanis i know are so, you know...jus sayin
    lol at your amatuer insults. a girl wouldn't **** you with a borrowed ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    i think performing the abortion himself against her wishes is kind of mean
    :lolwut: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    aww i'l keep that in mind. thanks. a girl wouldn't **** you with a borrowed ****.
    ahaha keep sayin that son, nice comeback........................ .if youre 8 years old

i im not trolling, just because you don't hear stuff like that doesn't mean its trolling, think outside the box, not every thinks like you and agrees with you son.
    Of course you are obviously you make a topic like this and then come across with some stupid response as "I would beat her up" and then you suddenly start talking down to people by calling everyone son and picking fights over everything so of course you are trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Of course you are obviously you make a topic like this and then come across with some stupid response as "I would beat her up" and then you suddenly start talking down to people by calling everyone son and picking fights over everything so of course you are trolling.
    people calling me idiot, etc etc, I will defend myself online or real life, deal with it SON, some people say mate, i say son, does it affect your life ? no, so move if you don't like this thread.

ReputationRep:
    people calling me idiot, etc etc, I will defend myself online or real life, deal with it SON, some people say mate, i say son, does it affect your life ? no, so move if you don't like this thread.
    i thought you didnt want a baby so how can he be your son :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    ahaha keep sayin that son, nice comeback........................ .if youre 8 years old
    Here son, that was a terrible come back, try again :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    ive got a desktop which probably blows your laptop anyday, Sony Vaio, do your homework.....or the dishes
    You desktop sony vaio eh? enjoy sitting in one place, that will come in real handy when you finally make it to uni. I have graduated son, loving my honours degree and diploma.

ReputationRep:
    you keep calling me son. if only you were my son, you wouldnt be so ugly. ive got a better looking boil on my arse.

Because when you come out with statements like "I would beat her up" what do you expect its childish. And don't say you use it in the same context as mate because for one this is an internet forum it dosen't happen and you don't use it casually you use it as if everyone else is a child compared to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessJasmine)
    You desktop sony vaio eh? enjoy sitting in one place, that will come in real handy when you finally make it to uni. I have graduated son, loving my honours degree and diploma.
    LMAO , GRANDSON , i use that for people who are way under me, I don't care about a laptop, i can buy one now or 3 if i wanted, what is your degree ? Kitchen studies ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    you keep calling me son. if only you were my son, you wouldnt be so ugly. ive got a better looking boil on my arse.
    you haven't seen me grandson, how can you tell ?

ReputationRep:
    you haven't seen me grandson, how can you tell ?
    lol pathetic, you're not worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Because when you come out with statements like "I would beat her up" what do you expect its childish. And don't say you use it in the same context as mate because for one this is an internet forum it dosen't happen and you don't use it casually you use it as if everyone else is a child compared to you.
    Lol , son is not derogatory, well it is sometimes, chill the **** out son, why you getting so worked up ?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is disgraceful.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.