Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what does TSR think about tongue studs on guys?

as far as im aware its pretty uncommon for a guy to have a tongue stud, which is the main reason i like the idea of having one, its different :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I kissed a boy with a tongue stud years ago. Just a plain silver stud. It was really hot cos I wasn't expecting it. Just my 2 cents.

Edit cos I can't spell.

ReputationRep:
    If you like it, have one.
    Personally, I think they look horrible on both guys and girls.

ReputationRep:
    bad on everyone

ReputationRep:
    hmm good to know :p:

see i really wasnt sure if women would be into them or not...

also thought it would be quite easy to hide when im in work haha

ReputationRep:
    If he's hot to begin with, then it'll definitely add another layer to his hotness.
    If he's not hot then it doesn't matter either way cause I won't be the one snogging him haha.

ReputationRep:
    Not good. It makes the guy look immature.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them at all on guys. I've kissed a boy (and a girl ) with a tongue stud and I can't say it made it a better kiss?! Anyway, yeah, don't like them. They're not so bad on girls but I still don't think they look that nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    I don't like them at all, not on boys or girls! I've kissed a boy (and a girl ) with a tongue stud and I can't say it made it a better kiss?! Anyway, yeah, don't like them.
    i've heard it does make one thing better :p: wont go into that though lol

ReputationRep:
    Only hot on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Sexyyy =]
    Im getting mine done soonnnn, as soon as my money comes in.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're hot :p:
    Would never have one though, couldn't stand the pain :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Sexyyy =]
    Im getting mine done soonnnn, as soon as my money comes in.
    yeeey a friend haha ko

wonder if it hurts :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Tolerable on a females, not so tolerable on a male in my view.

A 40 year old man at my last work place had his tounge pierced, it was gruesome to look at, especially when he spoke

ReputationRep:
    Ok if a 40 year old had one I would find it a bit creepy I suppose, unless it really suited them (like if they were a cool older punk type or something).

But I think teenage - mid 20s guys with tongue studs = hot. I do like piercings generally though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoNN)
    yeeey a friend haha ko

I watched my sister have her tongue pierced. She didn't even flinch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoNN)
    yeeey a friend haha ko

lol
    Well I have my madonna pierced and that didnt hurt toooo bad, and Ive been told the tongue hurts less so it should be okay=]. The only thing I hate is the thought of is someone holding my tongue out lol.

ReputationRep:
    I like them on both girls and guys, dont see many of them around, so defineatly get it done

ReputationRep:
    I have mine pierced. It did hurt to be honest but as it's in your mouth it heals much faster than other piercings. If you do get it done, be prepared to lisp for a few days And buy soup in advance. I got really hungry (read: grouchy) in the days that followed and ended up mashing sausages into a pulp - not a good look!

ReputationRep:
    When I had mine done it did hurt but it was made comical by the guy complaining that I couldn't keep my tongue still, due to nerves I think :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.